About Answer Ally: Review and comparison
Answer Ally is a business process outsourcing (BPO) company that offers 24/7 telecommunication services. The small family business has been servicing both small and large organizations across an array of industries since 2014.
Approximately 25 highly-trained operators provide professional, knowledgeable, and precise communication services, including but not limited to dispatching, scheduling, and email monitoring.
Although only in business for a short period, the firm has already gathered multiple awards representative of quality customer service.
Answer Ally Outsourcing
Answer Ally’s operators work from Sandy, Oregon, but provide service to the Portland, Gresham, Clackamas, and Vancouver areas. The BPO is active in these communities, inside and outside of work. Their ability to build such relationships with their clients has established them as a leader amongst Oregon’s teleservices industry in a short amount of time.
Answer Ally’s BPO services and pricings
The BPO commonly serves law offices, medical clinics, dentist offices, veterinarian offices, therapists, plumbing, HVAC, and towing/roadside assistance companies. However, the company serves business types as well. Here’s what they provide:
- Answering service: Answering phones 24/7 and holding messages until the next business day.
- Virtual reception: Answering and transferring phone calls.
- Dispatch service: Dispatching for plumbing, HVAC, and roadside assistance companies.
- Appointment scheduling: Scheduling clients’ appointments on a shared calendar.
- Order entry: Entering information from calls into a shared system.
- Direct response television service: Handling calls from a specific call to action.
- Email service: Monitoring and responding to emails 24/7.
- Live chat: Manning an online chat option 24/7 and assisting customers as an extension of your company.
- Wake-up service: Wake-up calls for clients that request it.
- Reminder service: Reminder calls, texts, or emails for anything you request.
- Toll-free, local number, and voicemail rental
- iPhone/Android app: A HIPPA and HiTech compliant app that you can use to receive and send messages.
Answer Ally’s pricing
Rates begin at $25 per month, but Answer Ally tailors packages to fit the needs of individual clients, so the cost may vary. Contact the BPO for a free quote. Once receiving a quote, you’ll be pleased to find there are no start-up fees, and your first month is half off.
How Answer Ally outshines its competition
The firm exudes kindness and handles each interaction like they’re one of your employees. Prioritizing this tactic has already secured the BPO multiple awards, including the following:
- Consecutive Best Answering and Dispatch Service Award of Sandy, Oregon
- Award of Excellence from the Association of Teleservices International
Unlike other telecommunication services, Answer Ally takes the time to build a relationship with each client they serve, ensuring they can act as not only an ally but an extension of their staff.
Mark Ryall (Owner)
With over 20 years of experience in the telecommunications industry, Mark heads up the BPO’s team. He is known for his leadership in team building and customer satisfaction.
Leslie Chambers-Ryall (Assistant Manager)
Leslie has been with the BPO since its inception and assists in leading the team. She brings expertise in project management, customer service, and strategic planning.
Answer Ally reviews and comparisons
Multiple Oregon businesses recommend Answer Ally for their reliable and prompt service. They are a telecommunications leader in their region and an excellent choice for busy companies seeking relief during or outside of regular business hours.
Answer Ally’s contact information
Answer Ally’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 888-290-7439.