About Virtudesk: Review and comparison
Virtudesk is a provider for Virtual Assistants that help with customer service and support, administrative tasks, and Marketing work. They recruit, train, and manage their team of work-from-home Virtual Assistants.
They are described as the perfect solution for their client’s businesses by offering streamlined workflows, competitive rates, and transparency. Their work allows their clients to free up their schedules, simplify their lives, and focus on the big-picture, revenue-earning tasks.
The company was founded in 2016. Today there are approximately 160 employees at Virtudesk, and they have a revenue of $21 million.
Virtudesk is headquartered in Kirkland, Washington, and outsources its home-based virtual assistants to the Philippines.
Virtudesk’s BPO services and pricings
Virtudesk offers the following services:
- Administrative assistants
- Legal secretaries and assistants
- Loan processor assistants
- Marketing virtual assistants
- Content creation
- Social media management
- Video editing
- Graphic design creation
- Prospecting and sales support
- Customer service assistants
- Technical support assistants
- Help desk assistants
Virtudesk’s virtual assistants support a variety of industries, including online education, accounting, human resources, IT, insurance, logistics, property management, and more.
Virtudesk is a subscription-based model with the following prices:
- $9.55 per hour – Administrative or Marketing
- $10.60 per hour – Prospecting/ISA or Customer Service
- $11 per hour – Transaction Coordinator
- $12.35 per hour – Executive Virtual Assistant
- $12.70 per hour – Time Block Service
All virtual assistants work between 20 to 40 hours per week. Each package comes with a $450 set-up fee and a 3-month lock-in period.
How Virtudesk outshines its competition
Clients who work with Virtudesk experience committed excellence that allows their businesses to flourish and production to increase. They are also one of Inc.5000’s Fastest Growing Companies and believe in utilizing the best hires with the latest tech and superior skill sets, all for affordable prices.
According to their website, this company outshines its competition by:
- Offering in-house time tracker software to provide a record of a Virtual Assistant’s activity
- Utilizing the latest technologies
- Acting as an extension of their client’s team
- Optimizing businesses through efficient workflows
- Operating under a competitive cost advantage
- Offering human resource knowledge sharing
In addition to this, Virtudesk offers a private online community for business owners and entrepreneurs called Leverage. This space offers clients tools and information to help grow their businesses and implement new ideas.
Pavel G. Stephanov (Founder and CEO)
Pavel G. Stephanov founded the company in December of 2016 and has operated as the CEO for the past five years. He began the company to fulfill the need many companies have to scale their businesses and increase productivity with affordable, talented, and outsourced professionals.
Virtudesk reviews and comparisons
Employees of Virtudesk rave about the company’s flexibility, the ability to spend more time with family members, and having access to equal opportunities. They have 3 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor.
Clients who utilize Virtudesk for their virtual assistant needs report being satisfied with the hiring process and enjoying the help their skilled VAs provide them.
Virtudesk’s contact information
Virtudesk’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call .