David Sumner, Founder & owner
About Tricom: Review and comparison
Tricom is a telecommunication vendor that specializes in voice services. This company has been around since 2012 and mostly works with clients from the European market, especially French businesses.
This vendor values innovation and offers a modern experience for those looking into outsourcing key processes. From appointment booking to sales, operators can help you with a wide range of tasks while delivering an outstanding experience for your customers.
This vendor operates a facility in the city of Ariana in Tunisia, not far from Tunis. This company focuses on the French market. While other call centers typically train operators to provide customer service in English, this BPO provider works with operators who are fluent in French.
Tricom’s BPO services and pricings
This BPO provider focuses on voice services. Here are some of the processes you can outsource:
- Call center. Whether you need help with inbound or outbound calls, you can outsource voice services to Tricom.
- Appointment booking. Appointment booking is one of the main areas of focus for this vendor. You can grow your business and save time by outsourcing this process.
- Sales. This BPO provider has a strong sales team that can assist with generating leads and converting leads into sales.
- Customer service. You can rely on this call center to handle questions, issues, and complaints on your behalf.
- Billing and collections. You can outsource tasks like payment processing, debt collection, and more.
- Back-office. You can outsource different administrative tasks, such as data entry and data management.
- Consulting. Do you need help with a new voice service project? The experts at Tricom provide consulting services to help you succeed.
Tricom doesn’t have any information about its pricing available online. You’ll have to contact this vendor and request a quote.
How Tricom outshines its competition
This call center stands out thanks to its focus on quality and innovation. It’s a modern business that leverages technology to deliver an optimal user experience during inbound and outbound calls.
The company culture is another thing that stands out. You can take a look at the company’s official Facebook page to see some of the perks offered to employees and the kind of positive messages the company shares with them.
Some of the reviews written by employees compare the business to a family. It seems that operators enjoy their job and are highly motivated.
Tricom reviews and comparisons
There aren’t many reviews available for this company. You can find a total of eight reviews on Google, where this BPO provider has somewhat of a mixed reputation.
The average rating is three out of five possible stars. There are some great reviews from clients and employees, but there are also some negative reviews from people who aren’t happy with the quality offered.
Tricom’s contact information
Tricom’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 33 01 76 74 02 45.