Unknown / Non-Applicable
Andrei Voiculescu Bezić, Team Leader & Consultant
About Tivron: Review and comparison
Tivron is a telephonic support and sales company built to boost your business with excellent customer service features. Their comprehensive suite of professional offerings already succeeds for their business partners daily.
Founded in 2015, it has since grown to a remote support agency that has mastery over a multitude of languages. They can provide the communications solutions your company needs to cover any gaps in customer relations, no matter where you are.
The services offered by this BPO are extensive. This firm can remove any obstacles your company finds itself dealing with because of a language barrier across different business sectors thanks to their top-level expertise in foreign and domestic markets.
The company has offices in Krakow and Warsaw. This BPO has global reach despite its specialization in European business to grant coverage to multinational companies. Their mission is to build a truly modern contact center to service the long-term needs of all of their potential business partners.
Tivron’s BPO services and pricings
This BPO creates opportunities for global businesses using language-focused customer support services. The company can provide offerings like:
- Multi-channel support and customer service
- Multi-tasking in achieving client goals
- Multi-language service to cater to any partner at any location
- Customer retention services
- The arranging of business-to-business and business-to-customer meetings
- Campaign design and comprehensive support
They provide the security of a large company while offering the small-business touches of personal communication that avoid a taxing corporate environment.
The firm’s pricing will depend on the requirements and needs of each client. The company’s contact page provides a comprehensive list of ways to get in touch. You can contact either of their locations easily.
How Tivron outshines its competition
This BPO has built up nearly a decade of relevant experience in stellar outsourcing support and comprehensive multi-language services. Their offerings include:
- Sales and customer acquisition consisting of acquiring new customers and accepting orders
- Customer service in handling excess calls, running sales and service hotlines, fielding complaints, and more
- Increasing the value of each order by up-selling, cross-selling, and offering stellar after-sales service
- Identifying potential customers and checking in on their readiness to buy your products or services
- Running end of promotion campaigns, reactivation efforts, and other services to retain the maximum number of clients
- Polling and information campaigns
They possess effective support tools and call center expertise and have access to multilingual talent across many major markets. They trust in the capacity of their team to work together to achieve the best results for your business.
Andrei Voiculescu Bezić (Team Leader and Consultant)
Andrei is one of the many pieces of the efficient machine that keeps partners happy each day. His management and advisory experience help the company move forward down optimal routes.
Tivron reviews and comparisons
Tivron’s contact information
Tivron’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information: