$1 mil. - $5 mil.
About The BPO: Review and comparison
theBPO is a financial and business consulting firm founded in 2015, providing diversified services for all types and sizes of organizations.
Modern global organizations focus on strengthening their core competencies amidst economic challenges. Thus, theBPO firm aims to provide growing businesses with targeted, efficient, technology-driven, cost-effective, and result-oriented solutions.
This company delivers a consistently high level of services across organizations and brings strong sector credentials.
theBPO has a diversified team of professionals having in-depth technical and local capabilities. Additionally, its service delivery is primarily driven by the latest technological trends.
Furthermore, theBPO company also has a 24/7 hands-on and cross-border business delivery model that provides its clients with real-time and meaningful input.
The BPO Outsourcing
theBPO offers a customized, one-window solution specifically designed for the client’s business requirements.
The firm’s clientele ranges from organizations focusing on cost optimization and improving productivity to companies in the start-up phase and facing capacity management issues.
The BPO’s BPO services and pricings
Here are the primary services offered by theBPO:
- Accounting and finance – in practice, the firm serves as an internal finance and accounting department in collaboration with your CFO or Chief Accountant.
- Advisory – theBPO provides extensive technical knowledge and industry experience to assist clients in resolving business issues.
In addition, its team develops and implements individualized, innovative, and comprehensive strategies for client business requirements that do not need an expert opinion.
- Compliance – this firm has continually provided services for Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) compliance concerns. This enables them to do business with simplicity and due diligence and avoid needless litigation with the Commission.
- Taxation – tax experts at theBPO have a proven track record of generating creative ideas and tactics that have helped companies improve their efficiency and customer service.
- Web and mobile application – theBPO’s creative and design team collaborates to develop a website that is user-friendly, interesting, and uniquely made for you!
- Technology – the company’s systems and technology audit process are consistent with its general audit strategy.
- Training services – theBPO offers streamlined, individualized training solutions to meet its client’s specific requirements.
theBPO doesn’t have visible prices for its services, but it provides a free quote. If you are interested in availing of any services, reach out to their customer service team, who surely cater to your needs.
How The BPO outshines its competition
theBPO has a proven track record of successful client solutions. To stay ahead of the competition, they are always ready to exceed their clients’ expectations and bring innovative ideas and real value through their work expertise.
Shah Saad (Director)
Shaah Saad is currently the Director of theBPO company. As a team member, he supports firms needing continuous development and rehabilitation by implementing advanced-level solutions such as Accounts, Tax, Advisory, and Internal Audit.
The BPO reviews and comparisons
The utilization of cutting-edge technical trends, such as enhanced data-sharing resources primarily drives the firm’s service delivery.
Compared to other industries, theBPO utilizes its own suite of data apps with efficient accounting and management software and real-time communication tools.
theBPO provides a bespoke, one-stop solution created exclusively for the client’s business, taking into account the firm’s type, size, and needs.
The BPO’s contact information
The BPO’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 92 21 32625146.