About Tata Consultancy Services (Philippines)Inc.: Review and comparison
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a multinational information technology service provider and a consultancy company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It was founded on April 1st, 1968 by Faquir Chand Kohli, J.R.D., and Tata Sons.
TCS is the second-largest Indian company by market capitalization, and 66th ranked on Forbes’s list, with revenues standing at $23 billion. Data from the company’s website also shows it has 509,058 employees as of June 2021.
Through decades of dedicated customer service, TCS has expanded its operations to Africa, Europe, America, and other parts of Asia. Globally, the company ranks third in the list of the most prominent IT solution providers.
Tata Consultancy Services (Philippines)Inc. Outsourcing
TCS believes in responding to marketing dynamics to drive brand affinity and customer loyalty. It uses the popular 4 Ps (Purpose, Place, Process, and People) framework to chart the marketing road map and client engagement.
The company is constantly releasing different lines of products. Platforms such as TSC Connected Intelligence, TAP™, and TCS Mastercraft have completely changed how users deploy various IT functions like IoT.
Additionally, TCS is a member of the IDC European Manufacturing Executive and TM Forum Digital Transformation World Series. The two platforms aim to change the landscapes of the telecommunication industry and create millions of jobs globally.
Tata Consultancy Services (Philippines)Inc.’s BPO services and pricings
TCS is a scalable consultancy and IT solution company that offers the following services:
- Artificial intelligence and automation
- Cloud storage services
- Cyber security
- Enterprise application services
- Quality engineering and,
- Engineering & Industrial services
TCS has a comprehensive list of packages with different price tags and payment plans captured under their 4 Ps plans.
- The first P is asset pricing which explains the different packages the company offers for the risk-based assets.
- The second P stands for the B2B price optimization for Businesses that buy from the brand.
- The third P stands for the qualitative pricing for organizations seeking to commercialize data.
- The last P stands for the Unified Price listing on its digital merchandising suite called Optumera™.
Additionally, TCS ensures all the price listings execute omnichannel pricing autonomously and are elastic to suit customers’ purchase powers. All prices also follow a certain baseline that varies depending on product categories.
How Tata Consultancy Services (Philippines)Inc. outshines its competition
The company has remained relevant in both the IT solution and insurance industry and dominating the two industries through:
- Adopting cost focus strategy that values customers’ suitability
- Maximizing strong bond in the global supply chain
- Outsourcing production services to mitigate over costs
- Evolving product lines and reinforcing strong brand awareness
Rajesh Gopinathan (CEO)
Rajesh Gopinatham has been serving as the CEO & MD of Tata consultancy since 2017. He has also worked for the company in different capacities, including Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial officer.
Tata Consultancy Services (Philippines)Inc. reviews and comparisons
TCS is currently ranked 3rd best IT solution provider globally, after Accenture and IBM. It dominates the Indian market by more than 87% market capitalization. While we don’t provide an exact comparison, you can use this glassdoor.com link to compare TCS with any first-tier company.
Tata Consultancy Services (Philippines)Inc.’s contact information