About Medical Billing And Coding Services: Review and comparison
MedsIT Nexus is an outsourcing service that provides the full revenue cycle management service for corporations and businesses of all types at cost-effective rates. MedsIT offers a complete range of medical billing services, including administration and back-office support, medical billing for dental offices, maintaining and updating electronic health records, and more.
The firm was established in 2014 with a team of under 200 staff. MedsIT Nexus aims to provide the best and most accurate record-keeping and billing services for every size of medical practice so that clients avoid the expense of in-house administration, accounting, and customer service.
Medical Billing And Coding Services Outsourcing
The firm is based in Hicksville, New York, where the company is headquartered. MedsIT Nexus is dedicated to providing the highest quality staffing solutions to professionally trained specialists’ medical billing and coding tasks. The firm offers outsourcing options to allow dental practices to reduce staffing costs while maximizing office space and focusing on their customers.
Medical Billing And Coding Services’s BPO services and pricings
MedsIT Nexus offers a full suite of outsourcing medical billing and coding services, including:
- Medical billing and administration
- Accounts receivable management
- Medical coding
- Practice billing audits
- Assessing enrolments and credentials
- Reporting and analytics
- Denial management
- Insurance and patient payment posting
- Verifying eligibility for benefits
- Enrolment assistance
- Appeals administration
- Customer service and tech support
- Insurance knowledge and assistance with following up on claims and accounts
MedsIT Nexus’s pricing
MedsIT Nexus provides pricing options based on each client’s specific needs. The firm offers a convenient form to request a quote on the website.
How Medical Billing And Coding Services outshines its competition
MedsIT Nexus specializes in a wide range of services for medical practices, including dental, cosmetic, family medicine, cardiology, and other medical clinic services globally. The firm’s strategy for success with clients includes:
- Quality services that integrate well with a variety of medical practices.
- Maximizing profitability for clients, including the reduction in staffing costs
- Maintaining accurate records, including medical details, billing, and insurance information.
- Convenient customer service and support.
- Well-trained, specialized professionals to handle the entire cycle of billing, administration, and related services.
- They efficiently handle questions and claims, including denial management, so that clients can focus on their practice.
MedsIT Nexus is highly adaptable to various practice structures and business models, from small clinics to multiple-location practices and global clients.
Muhammad Faisal (Director of Client Relations)
Muhammad Faisal is the Director of Client Relations and has held this role since March 2021. In this role, he handles new clients and the transition of new accounts. Previously, Muhammad Faisal worked as the project team lead at Bellmedex from 2018 to 2020 and as billing executive in PMTAC Pvt. Ltd. From 2017 to 2018. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Arid Agriculture University in 2018.
Medical Billing And Coding Services reviews and comparisons
MedsIT Nexus offers innovative solutions for clients and lots of great resources on the company website, including a blog that offers advice and suggestions for handling several administrative and billing issues. MedsIT Nexus provides articles on efficiently running a medical practice, handling denied claims, and more.
Medical Billing And Coding Services’s contact information
Medical Billing And Coding Services’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call (516) 665-1869.