About GCS Agents: Review and comparison
GCS Agents is an award-winning business process outsourcing (BPO) company that provides coaching, training, call center, and certification services. Founded in 2001, it has seen a steady rise in popularity, translating into a sizable workforce of more than 1600 workers.
With an annual revenue of $39.3M, GCS Agents is a BPO that has helped many clients achieve increased performance. In addition, GCS Agents also shares its 20 years of experience with clients by offering training and certification services.
GCS Agents Outsourcing
GCS solutions works with several industries such as retail & consumer, financial, insurance, federal & local government, telecommunications & cable, and hospitality & transportation to improve their customer contact experience.
They offer expert advice that can keep clients satisfied and returning in confidence. For over 20 years, they’ve been improving their multi-channel customer satisfaction for some of the most well known companies across America.
GCS Agents’s BPO services and pricings
GCS Agents offers a wide range of services to businesses in all industries. These include:
- Call Center Outsourcing: This is GCS Agents’ central service. With over 200 million calls handled, they can manage all your customer contact needs.
- Staffing Management: This is another core service that GCS Agents can provide. With a wealth of experience across various industries, they can help provide the talent you need to succeed.
- Consulting: GCS Agents help companies improve their workflows and share best practices through consulting services.
- Training & Certification: GCS Agents are willing to share their wealth of experience with other businesses. The program is SHRM certified and endorsed by call center organizations.
GCS Agents pricing
The GCS Agents’ pricing policy is not available on their website. Still, they assure prospective clients that their services are cost-effective. You may contact the company directly for specific GCS Agents’ pricing.
How GCS Agents outshines its competition
GCS Agents’ motto is “Put the custom in Customer Service.” It is safe to say they have lived up to such standards over the years. As noted on their official website, their style includes:
- A proven, streamlined transition process
- Startup to full production in 30 days
- 24/7/365 coverage
- Real-time reporting
- Real-time training
- Scaling and flexibility to speak your language to ALL customers
- Mirroring YOUR best practices
- Customized programs to match your customer’s needs
- Domestic agents with competitive pricing
In addition, GCS Agents are leaders in job creation and career progression in the BPO industry.
Greg Alcom (CEO)
Greg is the founder and CEO of GCS Agents. His mission was to create a direct marketing organization that exceeded client expectations and enriched the lives of associates and their communities. It has accomplished this, and GCS Agents have grown from 2 to nearly 2,000 employees.
Bryan Overcash (COO)
Bryan Overcash is GCS Agents’ COO. He partnered with Greg Alcom to form GCS Agents in 2001. His primary role is overseeing the systems and processes of GCS Agents. Before founding GCS Agents, he was the vice president of a leading BPO firm and consulted for many others throughout Asia and Europe.
GCS Agents reviews and comparisons
GCS Agents is the industry leader in managed contact centers and BPO solutions. While we currently do not have any GCS reviews, we suggest comparing the firm to other midsize BPO providers in the USA, such as Sykes Enterprises, Skybridge Americas, and Teletech Holdings.
GCS Agents’s contact information
GCS Agents’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 704.647.9621.