About Ec3: Review and comparison
Since its creation in 2013, Ec3 has established itself as a go-to partner in the contact center market. This South African company specializes in forming successful long-term partnerships to help its clients grow.
Ec3 works with a wide range of industries, but this vendor has extensive experience in areas like online gaming, financial services, and healthcare.
Through quality voice services, this vendor can help with customer service, quality assurance, sales, and more. One of the areas of focus is outbound marketing to reactive and re-engage clients or provide cross-marketing services.
Ec3 has its headquarters in Durban, which is the third-largest city in South Africa. This vendor operates a call center facility from there and doesn’t offer work-from-home opportunities. This approach results in a more cohesive company culture and ensures consistency when agents contact your leads or customers.
Ec3’s BPO services and pricings
Ec3 can help you boost your sales and reach your goals with a wide range of services:
- Outbound voice services. Outbound marketing services are the central area of focus. Ec3 agents can contact qualified leads or existing customers to boost your sales.
- Fast deployment. This vendor stands out by offering a quick turnaround. You can launch a new campaign and have it up and running within 48 hours.
- Quality audits. You can trust this vendor to perform quality audits during sales calls. This service ensures that your audience gets the best experience possible.
- Branding. Ec3 offers training so that its agents are familiar with your brand and products. Branding services improve consistency when people interact with your brand or with processes you outsourced.
- Marketing campaigns. This company can help you launch a wide range of voice-based marketing campaigns and can even work with highly targeted campaigns.
- Customer service. You can also outsource inbound voice services and have Ec3 agents provide customer service.
Prices are going to vary depending on the services you need and the scope of your campaign. You can contact Ec3 by visiting the official website of this vendor and clicking on the call link or using the chat feature in the bottom right corner to send a message.
How Ec3 outshines its competition
This business has been around for eight years, and the owner is still the person who operates the company. There is a solid commitment to offering the best service possible and to always strive for excellence.
With less than 200 employees, this BPO provider has retained the feel of a small business. However, organic growth has allowed this vendor to build an impressive portfolio of clients and to win several awards.
The agents possess strong language and customer service skills. This vendor stands out by investing in training and other programs to help its people grow.
Juan Volschenk (CEO)
Juan Volscehnk has been at the helm of Ec3 since 2013. Volschenk specializes as a call center and sales strategist and has interests in product innovation, transformational leadership, and training.
Bianca Ekambaram (Head of Pre-Sales)
Bianca Ekambaram plays a vital role in developing training programs and onboarding new clients for Ec3.
Ec3 reviews and comparisons
This BPO provider has a rating of 4.7 on Google reviews. It has also won multiple customer service awards.
While other larger companies offer similar packages, this vendor stands out with the quality of the services it provides.
Ec3’s contact information
Ec3’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 27 31 941 8000.