2nd & 3rd Floor, BR Complex, 27-28, Woods Road, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
$10 mil. - $25 mil.
richa sanghi, Owner,
About e-care: Review and comparison
e-care India is among the premier medical billing companies in India. Founded in early 2000 by a group of dedicated experts, it has since grown to become one of the global leaders in the industry.
This outsourcing firm provides quality medical billing services to medical practices and billing companies around the world, especially in the United States. Currently staffed by over 1000 medical billing experts, it serves over 100 clients worldwide.
e-care India is also a pioneer in offshore medical billing, having been one of the first few companies in India to take the venture. No client is too large or small for e-care India to take.
While it has the scale of a large offshore medical billing company, it can operate with the agility and flexibility expected from smaller companies to provide dedicated service to their clients.
Outsourcing medical billing services to e-care India gives companies the following benefits:
- 24/5 dedicated service
- Easy transition
- Expertise in over 25 major medical specialties
- A Disaster Recovery Center for emergencies
- ISO-certified and HIPAA-compliant
- A client servicing center in Tampa, Florida
- A virtual back office and overall additional support
e-care’s BPO services and pricings
e-care India mainly provides end-to-end medical billing services. These include but are not limited to:
- Revenue cycle management
- Insurance verification
- Physician credentialing
- Indexing medical records
- Data conversion
E-care India also offers what they call an E.C.A.R.E. program. This specialized program focuses on enabling quicker cash flows by ensuring a shorter turnaround of claim submission and revenue enhancement.
The program identifies unpaid/aged claims and gets them paid using concentrated efforts.
e-care India’s pricing
e-care India currently has no pricing plans available on its website. However, interested parties may inquire online.
How e-care outshines its competition
e-care India brings all the benefits of outsourced processes to the medical billing industry. On their website, they lay out the reasons why companies should outsource with them.
- A 12-hour time difference enables them to deliver better results. They recognize that time is money, and are willing to serve you 24 hours a day, five days a week.
- They have expertise in working with over 30 kinds of billing software, enabling them to get to work on projects immediately without the need for extensive training or a steep learning curve.
- With their expertise in over 25 major medical specialties, you can easily transition to new projects when needed.
- They provide secure work. e-care India is both ISO-certified and HIPAA-compliant, and has even established a Disaster Recovery Center to manage businesses even during times of emergencies, promising business continuity.
Deepak Sanghi (Owner and Managing Director)
Deepak Sanghi established e-care India to provide IT services to the healthcare and travel industries.
e-care reviews and comparisons
Clients of e-care India have great praise for the company’s services. They compliment not just the medical billing services, but also the other business processes the company offers, such as data entry.
Many of their clients began with smaller plans, but gradually upgraded to higher ones due to their satisfaction with the level of professionalism and efficiency the e-care India team displayed. Employees also generally cite it as a good place to work.
e-care’s contact information
e-care’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call +91 44 4242 8888.