$5 mil. - $10 mil.
Damian McIntosh, Director Of Operations
About Contax360: Review and comparison
Contax360 is an innovative offshoring and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services provider headquartered in Plantation, Florida. This firm has provided cost-effective BPO and KPO solutions for companies since 2007.
The firm incorporates the latest work-from-home technology to ensure enhanced productivity and streamlined workflow strategies for clients interested in simplifying their operations.
Since its inception, Contax360 has expanded its operations for businesses across the United States and Jamaica. Its current company size is 201 to 500 employees, and its last reported revenue is $5 million.
This BPO company takes a customer-centered approach to resolving issues by using the latest technology to match every client’s needs based on their profession or industry. Contax360 uses several customer engagement channels, including phone, email, integrated webchat, and social media.
In addition, the firm is certified WBENC and NMSDS company, and PCI DSS and HIPAA compliant.
Contax360’s BPO services and pricings
Contax360 is a dynamic onshore and nearshore outsourcing provider that offers the following services:
- Contact Center Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial and Accounting Services
- Data Support
- Healthcare Process Outsourcing
- Legal Process Outsourcing
- Back-Office Transactions
- IT and Software Operations
- Managed Security
- Work-from-Home Infrastructure
In addition, the firm lends its services to several industries, including telecommunications, finance, law, information technology, and healthcare.
Contax360’s pricing will depend on a client’s requirements or business needs. So, clients can expect higher monthly payment rates if they decide on using several of this firm’s services.
How Contax360 outshines its competition
This firm takes pride in providing BPO solutions that encourage business growth, help clients achieve their business goals, and calculate measurable results. This formula for success includes:
- Delivering an exceptional customer service for any industry
- Selecting qualified team members to handle each BPO and KPO responsibility based on the clients’ guidelines
- Ensuring that all work gets completed by their specific deadlines
- Using the most up-to-date omnichannel engagement tools to reach out with customers in a more efficient and swift manner
- Treating all team members and customers with respect to ensure no disruptions occur during daily operations
- Offering flexible solutions based on each business’ needs or industry standards
- Maintaining a trusting relationship with all clients and their potential customers by making an excellent first impression during each call
In addition, Contax360 offers several new employment and job creation opportunities for BPO and KPO specialists in the United States and Canada.
Damian McIntosh (Director of Operations)
Damian McIntosh was Contax360’s Director of Operations from 2017 2020. He was responsible for overseeing the firm’s daily operations and monitoring the progress of every department. He also worked as a Senior Operations Manager.
Jackie Sutherland (President and CEO)
Jackie Sutherland has been Contax360’s President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) since 2007. She’s in charge of all of the firm’s daily operations and maintains its professional image. Sutherland also has extensive software engineering experience.
Contax360 reviews and comparisons
Contax360 is an innovative offshoring, KPO, and BPO services provider in Florida. Although we currently don’t have in-depth reviews about this firm, we recommend comparing it with other Florida-based companies offering flexible BPO solutions and other operation services in the United States and Jamaica.
Contax360’s contact information
Contax360’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 1-877-447-4627.