About Call Center: Review and comparison
Redial is a young company that provides BPO services and solutions for your daily operations. They have the legal framework, technology, infrastructure, and professional administrative personnel to meet and exceed their customers’ expectations. Jason and Chris Heil founded the company in 2016.
Most of their clients are enterprise businesses, but they also have some midmarket and small business clients.
Call Center Outsourcing
Their main headquarters is located at 4275 Executive Square, San Diego, California, 92121. However, they also have call centers in Tijuana and Mexicali, Mexico.
Call Center’s BPO services and pricings
Redial provides several different BPO services, including:
- Inbound services – customer service, tech support, and transfer service.
- Outbound call center services such as debt collection, lead generation, and appointment setting.
- Non-voice call center services such as live chat services, data processing, and email request services.
Industries they have clients in include:
- Financial services – They provide secure customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Their customer service representatives provide general information requests, appointment scheduling and reminders, and transfer services.
- Healthcare services – They schedule appointments, send reminders, make claim submissions, and do patient surveys for their healthcare customers.
- IT services – They offer general customer service, technical support, transferring services, and telemarketing.
- Retail services – They provide general customer service, take product orders and process returns, and do upselling and cross-selling.
- Telecommunication services – they offer general customer service, help desk support, upselling, cross-selling, and billing support.
- Hospitality and travel services – They provide general customer service, billing and cancellation support, and telemarketing services.
- Logistics services – They provide general customer service, tracking, and telemarketing services.
- Automotive services – They provide general customer service, appointment setting, and recall notification services.
- Insurance services – They perform general customer service, billing and payment support, and member enrollment duties,
- Utility and energy services – They provide general customer service, billing and payment support, and appointment scheduling services.
Redial’s pricing depends on their clients’ requirements and business needs.
How Call Center outshines its competition
Redial aims to be the best nearshore call center in the Baja area. Their executive team helps companies establish nearshore call centers by walking them through the steps. They have the infrastructure to support any type of industry and make the transition as smooth as possible.
Jason Heil, Managing Partner – Jason has worked in call center management and business development for over 10 years. He works directly with Redial’s clients to get them the resources they need to grow their business.
Chris Heil, Managing Partner – Chris loves creating sustainable business practices that drive value for clients and communities through the BPO industry. He is committed to growing and succeeding with clients and their strong Redial team. He gets personal satisfaction from helping his network with personal and professional growth.
Call Center reviews and comparisons
Redial is one of the best nearshore BPO companies in this area. We don’t have any reviews for this company, but we suggest comparing them to other nearshore BPO companies in the area to determine if the services they provide meet your needs.
Call Center’s contact information
Call Center’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call (858) 465 7872.