About Business and Professional Exchange, Inc.: Review and comparison
Business and Professional Exchange is an award-winning 24-hour national call center and telephone answering service. Their remote reception and inbound call center services help their clients’ businesses run smoothly. Their family-owned and operated company has been providing quality call center services to corporations of all sizes and vocations across the USA for over 30 years.
Business and Professional Exchange, Inc. Outsourcing
Their call center services currently reach over 700 clients from New England to California from their Boston area office. Their 24-hour answering service operators are ready to provide their clients’ businesses with exceptional office assistance.
Their services include:
- Live answer messaging
- Personalized voicemail services
Business and Professional Exchange, Inc.’s BPO services and pricings
Their services include:
- Live Answer Messaging – When a client’s customer calls into BPE, agents can immediately see the client’s personalized greeting, the state of their office, and any important messages.
- Personalized Voicemail Services – BPE offers a comprehensive voicemail service that their clients can tailor to fit their needs, no matter how big their budget is. Services include:
- Nationwide access through the client’s toll-free personal number, which can be local or national.
- Remote messaging – the voicemail system can reach the client through the device of their choosing or via secure web interface.
- Live operator backup lets your callers speak with an answering service agent if the mailbox is full or they need additional assistance.
- Customers can enable pre-notification emails to receive information and extension access for every inbound call.
- Nationwide access through the client’s toll-free number, which can be local or national.
- Remote messaging – the voice mail system can reach the client via the device of their choice, or through a secure web interface.
Business and Professional Exchange’s pricing
BPE’s live answer message service prices depend on how many messages the operators take for the client. The minimum price is $9.99 a month if they sign up for at least three months and pay it upfront. Clients also have to pay a $10 set-up fee and any taxes. This base membership includes a single greeting voicemail and doesn’t include any of the features mentioned earlier.
How Business and Professional Exchange, Inc. outshines its competition
Business and Professional Exchange provides personalized messaging services to its clients. They have upgraded their call answering system from voice-over IP phone circuits of their telephone providers.
These circuits provide caller ID information, which is invaluable to their clients. When their operators answer a call, they can easily verify the caller’s name and telephone information, resulting in a more efficient call handling process.
Other factors that help them outshine their competition include:
- Their management and customer support team
- They use the latest equipment and technology
- They save their customers money.
Raymond P. Shaw, GM
Michael J. Shaw, Sales and Marketing Director
Phyllis Shaw, Manager of Special Accounts
Susan Lecouras, Manager of Accounts Receivable
Jeffrey Gautreaux, Manager of Operations
- Cande Judge, Customer Support Manager
Business and Professional Exchange, Inc. reviews and comparisons
Business and Professional Exchange has received positive reviews from several clients who are happy with the service they’re receiving and the efficiency and attitude of the operators.
Business and Professional Exchange, Inc.’s contact information
Business and Professional Exchange, Inc.’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 1-800-649-6767.