Kanchana Naren, Vice President
About Astra: Review and comparison
Astra is an exceptional software development outsource partner in the Philippines. Astra’s service delivery comes with years of experience at both the company and individual team member levels.
Since its establishment in ‘02 by Mr. Kei Kawamura, the company grew beyond its initial four employees to about 25 employees, thanks to the founders’ incredible operational and management skills. Astra also excels in recruitment, as the company attracts exceptional individuals from the country’s top universities.
Established by a successful Japanese business leader, Astra, from inception, was set on a model that’s bound to generate impressive revenue. The company’s last reported revenue is $5,000,000
Astra provides its professional software development services to clients worldwide, right from the UP-Ayala Technopark incubator, University of the Philippines, where it resides. The immediate environment of the company makes research and development effective.
Unlimited by its primary location, Astra (Philippines) integrates exceptionally well with its overseas partner companies to deliver top-notch services to customers worldwide.
Astra’s BPO services and pricings
Over the past decades, the services rendered by Astra (Philippines) have broadened in scope. Below are the services Astra provides:
Astra works to redefine the app development process for companies in need of;
- Entertainment applications
- iOS applications
- Android Applications
- Android Kernel Libraries and Customizations
- Web service back-ends
The following are web apps Astra develops for clients and more.
- Social E-commerce
- Project Management systems
- Human Resources Information Systems (inclusive of Payroll Management)
- Accounting Management Systems
- Purchasing Management Systems
- School Information Management Systems
- Inventory Management systems
- Patient Information Management Systems.
Astra also designs and develops the following systems for clients:
- Host I/F operation panel S/W development
- Firmware Development (Expertise in Print and Scan Block)
- HDK and SDK support
- OS Porting and Driver Software
Across several areas of software development, Astra has launched several products available to anyone. These include:
- Astra training center manager
- Astra learning management system
- Astra school management information system
- Astra human resources information system + payroll
There is no specific price range for the services of Astra, as each project varies in requirements, specifications, and technicalities. Hence, clients need to reach out to get more details about pricing for designing and developing the systems they need.
How Astra outshines its competition
Competition for market share in the Philippines is intense for BPO companies like Astra. However, the company has been able to out-stand itself by focusing on the following:
- Enabling effective and efficient communication with clients before, during, and after a project
- Giving clients an exceptional service delivery turnaround.
- Engaging in best business practices that leave clients happier leaving than they came.
Kanchana Naren (Vice President)
Kanchana Naren has worked as the Vice President of Astra since 2007. She has her Master’s in Business Administration at the PSG Institute of Management.
Astra reviews and comparisons
Astra (Philippines) is an exceptional software development outsourcing company in the University of the Philippines. Owing to its constantly growing team of experts, the company currently serves hundreds of customers, with plans to expand beyond its incubation facility to servicing more clients globally.
Astra’s contact information