A-16, 2nd Floor, Lohia Rd, A Block, Sector 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301.
$5 mil. - $10 mil.
Akhil M.K Singh, Managing Director
About Ascent BPO: Review and comparison
Ascent BPO, founded in 2013, is a rapidly expanding organization with a notable presence in the domestic and international business industries.
This company is situated in Noida, India, which guarantees its clients will receive the best-outsourced services at the lowest possible cost.
Additionally, Ascent BPO has extensive connectivity to all major cities in India, including Delhi and Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, and Kolkata.
From managing bulk data processing to providing professional telemarketing services, Ascent BPO has assisted hundreds of companies in their non-core divisions and back-office requirements.
For a long time, Ascent BPO has built confidence with its outsourcing clients by providing reliable, time-bound quality assurance services.
Ascent BPO Outsourcing
Ascent BPO provides reliable outsourcing services with 100 percent customer satisfaction to various corporate entities from diverse sectors, including:
- Real estate
Ascent BPO’s BPO services and pricings
Ascent BPO specializes in audio and video transcription, data conversion, business analytics, and creative design services such as logo design and video editing.
Here are the primary services offered by Ascent BPO:
Data entry services. Ascent BPO Services offers a broad range of cost-effective data entry services that are custom tailored to fulfill the needs of its clients in terms of quality and turnaround time.
Data processing. Ascent BPO works with a wide range of sectors and clients, from professionals to retailers, manufacturers to service providers, to assist them in overcoming data entry processing difficulties.
Data conversion. In this digital world, data conversion is crucial for every organization; thus, Ascent BPO services can convert data from many file types and media to others.
Web research. Ascent BPO collects and analyzes quantitative and qualitative data to provide clients with dependable and efficient solutions.
Scanning and indexing. Scanning is the process of optically scanning and turning photographs, written text, handwriting, or an item into a digital image.
While indexing can combine files that may or may not be logically connected. Ascent BPO offers this service depending on the client’s needs.
BPO process outsourcing. Ascent BPO, a group expert for over seven years, has supplied services to a variety of happy clients throughout the world.
Ascent BPO pricing
Pricing services from Ascent BPO depend on what services are being asked for. However, they give a free quote for the services you choose. For more information, you may get in touch with Ascent BPO.
How Ascent BPO outshines its competition
In addition to reliability and quality assurance, Ascent BPO has various specialties that set it apart from its competitors.
Consider the following essential specialties of Ascent BPO:
- A browser-based file transmission through FTP and email systems.
- A dedicated IT department that offers complete workflow modules.
- Ascent BPO delivers excellent turnaround time via three mapping and quality control stages.
- It has a very high degrees of precision with (>99% accuracy).
- Ascent BPO has 24 x 7 security officers guarding its office.
- As the firm does not use subcontractors and does not outsource its data entry labor, customer information does not leak from Ascent BPO’s headquarters.
- All the external devices, including pen, CD, and DVD drives, are disabled on each PC.
- No individual is permitted to bring in floppies or electronic devices like laptops or PDAs.
- No worker can bring in or remove any paper or written materials.
- Each employee is screened while entering and exiting the building.
- Ascent BPO implemented a mechanism that involves random checks regularly.
- The PCs of Ascent BPO require passwords to access Windows and to utilize the machines.
- The company has installed firewalls and antivirus software on each computer, and regularly update virus definitions.
- Ascent BPO keeps all contractual agreements with current business partners.
- The firm has implemented security measures to preserve the confidentiality and integrity of sensitive data, following the regulations.
Furthermore, the whole workforce of Ascent BPO is educated on privacy, security, and confidentiality. The company tries to meet and surpass all aspects of international regulations.
Akhil M.K Singh (Managing Director)
Akhil is a determined entrepreneur with seven years of experience. He feels that a fighting spirit may increase a person’s resiliency in any scenario, particularly in business.
Ascent BPO reviews and comparisons
Ascent BPO’s regular clients are from the financial, legal, medical billing, insurance, and other industries.
The company helps them by sorting and converting their unstructured customer records into an organized database with straightforward and faster access.
Because of the company’s diverse work, its clientele includes a mix of large and small businesses. These companies utilize Ascent’s services to maintain their extensive business data records.
Ascent BPO’s contact information
Ascent BPO’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 955-567-2004.