$1 mil. - $5 mil.
About AppointmentSetter: Review and comparison
AppointmentSetter is a business-to-business firm that offers clients lead generation, appointment setting, and customer service support. The firm focuses on developing relationships with existing clients to further their business success, working towards long-term goals, and fulfilling project metrics.
The company was established in 2006 and specializes in working with corporations, smaller businesses, and organizations in all industries to acquire new customers and create marketing strategies for retention. AppointmentSetter offers competitive rates, resources, and time-saving methods to help clients reach their goals.
AppointmentSetter is based in Toronto, Canada, and operates with a staff of approximately 50 and focuses primarily on marketing and advertising strategies for businesses. The company is privately-owned and caters to many businesses, from locally-owned and developing companies to large global corporations.
The firm collaborates with clients to create campaign strategies that align with each business’ vision and goals.
AppointmentSetter’s BPO services and pricings
AppointmentSetter provides all the services needed to run successful marketing and promotional campaigns for businesses, including:
- Consulting services to assess each company’s requirements and sales targets
- Generating leads through extensive contact lists for potential new customers and sales in US and Canada
- Custom scriptwriting for generating leads, customer surveys, and sales
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Identifying areas of improvement and maximizing the benefits of long-term relationships with customers.
- Product launch announcements and acquiring feedback from customers about new and existing products and services
The firm offers an online form to request estimates for specific services and customized projects, including database maintenance and pre-qualified lead generation, event registration, B2B appointment setting, and customer satisfaction surveys. Each client receives a proposal based on specific sales goals.
How AppointmentSetter outshines its competition
The firm offers reliable, results-driven strategies that provide excellent results for clients. AppointmentSetter is consistently successful in supporting business’s goals, including:
- Designing customized scripts for customer retention campaigns, product launches, and lead generation
- Focusing on results and curating the best individuals and teams for stellar results
- Providing ongoing customer service and support, technical assistance for clients and their customers
- Developing winning strategies for product launch events and registration
- Meeting and exceeding corporate milestones and long-term goals for greater success
Anthony Craig (CEO)
Anthony Craig is the CEO and founder of AppointmentSetter. He is also a partner of the firm’s head office, based in Toronto, Canada.
AppointmentSetter reviews and comparisons
AppointmentSetter offers excellent lead generation and sales services to clients globally. The firm offers over ten years of exceptional service, with an impressive portfolio of high-profile clients that include Bell, RBC, Telus, Keylil Group Benefits, the Cooperators, Sun Life Financial, and more.
One of the firm’s clients, Pradeep Kumar, who is a financial advisor, left the following testimonial about the company’s services: “To become a successful Insurance agent, it’s not about selling but listening to the requirements of the clients/prospects. AppointmentSetter has done a phenomenal job for me finding those kinds of prospects.”
AppointmentSetter’s contact information
AppointmentSetter’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 416.855.9209.