$5 mil. - $10 mil.
Rebecca Clark, General Manager
About AnswerLive: Review and comparison
AnswerLive is a live answering services provider in Gastonia, North Carolina. The firm has provided live answering, customer service, and front-office business process outsourcing (BPO) service since 1981.
This North Carolina-based answering service focuses on affordable telecommunications solutions for small businesses. With AnswerLive, small businesses can provide live answering and call management to ensure client satisfaction and conversion.
Through its decades of experience, AnswerLive expanded its operations beyond North Carolina to Oregon, Texas, and Wisconsin. The firm currently has 11-50 employees with a last reported revenue of $1 million to $5 million.
AnswerLive takes pride in boosting customer service by providing fast and reliable answering services. Businesses count on AnswerLive for after-hours live call services, traditional customer support, next-generation help desk support, and virtual receptionist services. AnswerLive also handles on-call scheduling, appointments, and call patching.
With AnswerLive, small businesses can ensure growth and excellent customer support through bilingual call answering services that accommodate Spanish speakers, message integration, and toll-free business numbers.
What’s more, AnswerLive provides a cloud-based management tool to help businesses track their customers, staff, and call operators.
AnswerLive’s BPO services and pricings
AnswerLive is a diversified telecommunications company that provides the following services:
- 24/7 live answering after hours
- Help desk services
- Traditional customer service
- Virtual receptionist services
- On-call scheduling
- Appointment scheduling services
- Call transfer services
- Processing orders and returns
- Data entry
- Flexible message deliveries
- Interactive voicemail services
The company serves various industries such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical services, health care, property management, cleaning services, construction, finance, and legal.
AnswerLive promises affordable pricing for small businesses. The company offers subscription-based answering services packages. There is also a 14-day free trial for beginners. Clients can choose the intro, bronze, silver, or gold package, starting at $50 for 50 minutes.
How AnswerLive outshines its competition
AnswerLive takes pride in helping its clients gain more leads, close accounts, and take advantage of every opportunity. The goal is to maximize a customer’s value and avoid losing customers to the competition. AnswerLive achieves these goals by:
- Fast onboarding and reporting on the client services portal
- Cloud-based and mobile-friendly client services portal for flexible management
- Improved customer help desk services for customer retention
- Call and message handling during seasonal customer overflow
- Flat-rate and affordable subscription without a contracts
- Personalized customer responses from U.S.-based trained experts
- Virtual receptionist services
- Secure messaging on a HIPAA compliant application
- Confirming and setting appointments
- Message and call integration with CRM and business software
- Call patching and message transfer depending on the sender, urgency, and schedule
- Processing sales orders and returns on time
- Improved customer service through live answering and marketing
- Data entry services
Rebecca Clark (General Manager)
Rebecca Clark has demonstrated strong management skills and served as general manager for more than 18 years. Before joining the management team, Clark served in accounts receivable for two years at AnswerLive. She has extensive financial and customer service experience.
AnswerLive reviews and comparisons
An AnswerLive Operator in Gastonia, NC, recommends the company for interactive management and training. However, we recommend comparing the company to other answering services and BPOs in North Carolina and throughout the United States.
AnswerLive’s contact information
AnswerLive’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call (800) 472-4495.