About AnswerFirst: Review and comparison
AnswerFirst is a client-centric professional answering service center that provides business process outsourcing (BPO) services. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, AnswerFirst offers cost-effective professional solutions for its clients, addressing all forms of inbound business communications from phone calls and emails to web chats, text messages, social media inquiries, and more.
Founded in 1998, AnswerFirst is a 24/7 full-service customer care center with more than 20 years of experience providing technologically innovative and unique “customer-first” services, messaging, order processing, and more. AnswerFirst’s professional customer service team is dedicated to consistently exceeding clients’ expectations.
Although this award-winning United States-based full-service center expanded its operations to Mexico, Spain, and the Netherlands, AnswerFirst provides around-the-clock live customer service 100% in the U.S. with no overseas call centers.
AnswerFirst aims to ensure its clients’ success with sound policies that will result in growth.
Thousands of businesses worldwide recognize AnswerFirst as a partner committed to ensuring client success. The company’s exceptional customer service professionals are always available to handle routine matters, after-hours and overflow inquiries, special projects, and other necessities.
AnswerFirst’s BPO services and pricings
AnswerFirst outsources a variety of services, including:
- An elite team of “Brand Ambassadors” promotes a client’s brand, services, and products and gives a “voice” to a company to help strengthen brand awareness, sales, and customer relationships.
- 24/7 On-Call Dispatching services.
- Live Transfer and Call Patching services.
- Accurate, prompt messaging services.
- Professional scheduling and reservation services.
- 24/7 Systems and Security Monitoring service with dispatching and escalation,
- Virtual receptionists, leading to significant cost savings when compared to a full-time onsite receptionist.
- 24/7 live answering services combined with custom, interactive voicemail.
- 24/7 Tier I Help Desk and Technical Support services.
- BPO, such as data processing, supply chain management, workflow automation, and more.
- Order taking and entry services.
AnswerFirst uses a unique, competitive pricing model, where its per-minute rate automatically adjusts each billing cycle to provide the best price for clients. AnswerFirst also offers detailed call reports that clients can download at any time.
How AnswerFirst outshines its competition
AnswerFirst’s customer service professionals take pride in answering calls with the same attention and enthusiasm as their clients. They’re intelligent, committed, and passionate professionals dedicated to making a positive difference for clients and clients’ customers.
Unlike traditional answering services that only respond to inquiries by phone, AnswerFirst’s Call Center addresses customer communications using multiple channels, including:
- Phone calls
- Live web chats
- SMS or texts
- Social media channels
- Messaging apps
AnswerFirst offers its customers technologically innovative solutions, including integration with clients’ business software. The Call Center software uses application program interfacing (API) to integrate seamlessly with customer relationship management (CRM) software, scheduling programs, help desk ticketing software, and more. An API consists of rules that enable different software programs to “speak” to each other.
AnswerFirst’s Express API Integrations enable its customer service professionals to securely establish new records in a client’s business software. AnswerFirst currently has several hundred Express API Integrations available to its clients.
Matt Herron (CEO and President)
Matt Herron has been CEO and president of AnswerFirst since 1998. Under his tenure, AnswerFirst’s recognition includes being “Great Place to Work® Certified, March 2021-2022” and No. 10 in “Great Place to Work’s Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services (Small and Medium).” Further, per the Glassdoor job search site, 96% of employees approve of Herron.
AnswerFirst reviews and comparisons
AnswerFirst has hundreds of five-star Google reviews. Many reviewers stated
- Was much more cost-effective than previous answering services they used.
- Accommodated their specific needs precisely.
- Was consistently professional and responsive.
- Came to their rescue when they needed to switch from another service because they did not receive many of their business calls.
AnswerFirst’s contact information
AnswerFirst’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 1-866-219-5855.