About AFON Pte Ltd: Review and comparison
AFON helps small businesses cut costs and increase revenue by making companies run more efficiently and offers consulting in the top-four ERP (enterprise resource planning) software brands, including:
AFON’s ERP consultants and certified IT professionals help companies choose the best business solutions for their company. Services include data recovery, cloud hosting, and eCommerce warehousing.
AFON Pte Ltd Outsourcing
AFON is located in Singapore and has around 200 employees. Founded in 1999, the company has over 20 years of experience providing affordable business solutions and ERP services.
Clients can be assured that they will get the support they need because AFON does not outsource their helpdesk team to third-party vendors.
The company provides flexibility so that clients can choose the best ERP system, leaving them free to find the best fit without being stuck with one system.
AFON Pte Ltd’s BPO services and pricings
Pricing is individualized and based on the client’s needs. AFON offers the following services:
- Cloud Hosting & Data Backup: ERP systems are hosted with Microsoft Azure, and Microsoft consultants help clients monitor systems and provide alerts, metrics, and system security. Office 365 can be integrated as well.
- Infrastructure and Hardware: AFON offers a free consultation for Infrastructure & Hardware business solutions. Microsoft Gold-certified partners can help set up firewalls, assist with data backup and recovery, and monitor servers.
- IT Outsourcing: For small companies that do not require their own in-house IT team, AFON provides a team of certified IT professionals to help companies manage their IT needs effectively.
- Reporting Tools: With Jet Global, clients can create detailed reports from data collected in their ERP system. You can download the free Complete Data Access brochure on the company’s website.
- ERP Services: Qualified consultants will help potential clients choose the best ERP system that is right for their business. Once the right system has been selected, the consultants will also help clients implement and train their new ERP system. If any issues arrive, support for the ERP system is available by phone, email, or in-person.
- Third-Party Extensions: Third-Party integrations can help clients take their ERP system to the next level. Integrations include POS systems for retail businesses, mobile solutions, cashbook management, and more. You can find details of all third-party extensions on the company’s website.
All pricing is customized based on the client’s needs. For more information, potential clients can fill out the contact form on the company’s website.
How AFON Pte Ltd outshines its competition
AFON has over 20 awards and accolades. The company won Asia’s Top Elite Partner of the Year in 2020. Other awards include:
- Singapore SME 1000 Award
- Top SAP Business One Partner in Singapore
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year
- Singapore Enterprise 50 (E50) Award
- Microsoft President’s Club Winner
- Top Sage Premier Partner in Singapore
- Highest SAP Business One Achiever in South-East Asia
Bernard Ho (Founder and Managing Director)
Mr. Ho has a background in accounting and IT and is the former CFO for several MNCs (multi-channel networks) in the Asia-Pacific region.
Sophia Yap (Finance and HR Director)
Ms. Yap has been with AFON for over ten years. She is a certified accountant and has a background in auditing and working with U.S.-based MCNs.
AFON Pte Ltd reviews and comparisons
AFON has over 20 awards and accolades, and you can find details on the company’s website and the company’s LinkedIn page. You can also compare this company to similarly sized businesses in the field.
AFON Pte Ltd’s contact information
AFON Pte Ltd’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 65- 6323-0901.