About Visita Solutions Inc.: Review and comparison
The Visita Group, formerly H Daya International Philippines, was founded as a ready-made garments manufacturer on November 29, 1990. The group also exports garments to various parts of the world, operating from its headquarters in Makati, the Philippines.
Over three decades, Visita group has morphed into a large business family, currently existing as Visita Solutions Inc. and Visita International Philippines.
It has also expanded its operation suites to include importing and distributing sporting goods, office equipment, and hardware. From the company’s website, its latest revenue stands at $46,967,855, while the total staff numbers range from 11 to 50.
Visita Solutions Inc. Outsourcing
Visita group officially entered the software industry in 2010 by rolling out a biometric payroll for its employees. Through this digital platform, its staff members can access payrolls, upload attendance sheets, and request maternity leaves in real-time.
However, the company services didn’t stop there. Visita Solutions developed scalable software using the digital landscapes from the initial creation. This software is available for all start-ups and established businesses globally looking to digitize their payroll systems.
Visita solution software is highly scalable to meet any company’s need, is 100% customizable, and has a lower learning curve. The best part? The software can detect and tune any company’s specialty, making it a valuable addition.
Visita Solutions Inc.’s BPO services and pricings
The company provides payroll services, which include:
- VSI Biometric payroll system
- Payroll outsourcing
- VSI hotel management system
- VSI inventory system
- VSI cloud payroll system
- VSI production system
- VSI door lock system
- VSI point-of-sale system
Visita Solutions pricing
Visita Solutions has three pricing plans that ensure scalable and cost-effective services to all its customers. They include:
- Professional scheme offers comprehensive professional and company profile covers
- Advanced scheme offers location and corporate hierarchy data and department charts
- Elite scheme offers purchasing intent data, dynamic data-driven workflows, and solutions on company attributes
Both professional and advanced schemes also cover direct phone & email verifications. Otherwise, the professional package comes with free trial options to show prospective clients what they’ll get upon purchasing the service.
How Visita Solutions Inc. outshines its competition
Visita Solutions has been able to keep competition edge and outshine its competition by:
- Rolling out a payroll system with an intuitive interface
- Using locally developed systems fit any company need
- Heeding to customers’ concerns by hiring talented account managers for quick turn-around to queries and technical assistance
- Rolling out advanced systems that accept QuickBooks for automated entry and data manipulation
- Running online marketing campaigns through different channels
- Developing low-cost and customer-intent platforms for brand affinity
- Integrating a contact form into their website for first-hand business-to-client engagement
Jayadass Karuppannan (Project Manager)
Jayadass Karuppannan has been the project manager for Visita Solutions since December 2010. He also serves as the Business Analyst and Software Engineering team manager. From 2001 to 2010, Jayadass was the EDP Vice President for the Visita Group of Companies.
Visita Solutions Inc. reviews and comparisons
Visita Solution is a payroll and inventory service provider in the Philippines. While we currently do not have any review concerning the company, we would suggest comparing the company with other mid-sized payroll solution providers in the Philippines and other parts of Asia.
Visita Solutions Inc.’s contact information
Visita Solutions Inc.’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call .