About Westshorebpo: Review and comparison
Westshore is an outsourcing firm that helps clients focus on large-scale projects and business decisions while handling day-to-day tasks, administration, and management. Westshore was established in 2018 with between 200-500 employees. The firm is privately owned and specializes in managing projects, technical support, and customer service.
The firm focuses on providing cost-effective staffing for technical support and telecommunications in a call center environment for businesses and organizations of any size. Westshore uses VoIP equipment and technology, a flexible work team, and highly skilled individuals to accomplish ongoing tasks and long-term goals.
The firm is located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and provides virtual solutions globally to provide various services through various channels, including phone, email, and online chat services. Westshore recruits highly skilled, experienced employees to support business projects, growing customer service demands, and human resources management.
Westshore offers a state-of-the-art facility to accommodate a capacity of over 500 seats, with training and conference rooms and impressive facilities to support staff working a flexible schedule to accommodate clients’ needs and services.
Westshorebpo’s BPO services and pricings
Westshore is a solid outsourcing firm that provides competitive rates and services for clients, including:
- Full call center services
- Human resources support, including recruitment, training, and long-term retention
- Performance management and team support
- Inbound customer service, including product and customer support
- Outbound sales, marketing campaigns, and verification calls
- Call recording, monitoring, and tracking to ensure high-quality customer service
- Administration and back-office services
- Database and software integration customized for business needs
- Debt collection
The firm offers a flexible suite of services for various industries and product lines, including small start-ups, medium and large businesses.
Westshore offers a cost-effective solution customized for each client’s needs. The firm offers flexible, professional, and flexible outsourcing solutions that help companies save on staffing costs.
How Westshorebpo outshines its competition
Westshore focuses on quality through a rigorous recruitment and screening process for each client. The firm features exceptional service, which includes:
- Strong motivation for staff for quality results
- Exceeding customer experience through high-performance sales and support
- Innovative technology for 24/7 business continuity
- Human resources management for interim and long-term assignments
- Custom software and interface development for each client
- Flexible support from the firm’s contact center
Westshore offers a flexible outsourcing solution that integrates many services to fit every client’s unique service and product needs, from promotional campaigns and marketing to customer service and support.
Adarsh Vasudev (Founder & CEO)
Adarsh Vasudev is the founder and CEO of the company, which was established in 2018. He is also involved with International Desks (iDesks) Business Consultancy Services. He previously held the role of CEO for GAV Systems Ltd. Adarsh Vasudev graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance from Bangalore University in 2002.
Westshorebpo reviews and comparisons
Westshore offers professional, innovative services for many companies and organizations to achieve cost savings and excellent results. The firm offers competitive sales, customer service, support, and related administrative services to address each client’s outsourcing needs.
Westshorebpo’s contact information
Westshorebpo’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 9886541727.