About Upcall: Review and comparison
Upcall is an innovative outbound calling solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services provider headquartered in Mountain View, California. The firm has been providing cost-effective and fast outsourcing solutions for sales professionals since 2016.
This BPO company focuses on providing businesses human-engaged platforms for handling their marketing, sales, and lead-generating needs.
Since its inception, Upcall has expanded its operations throughout California and Belgium. The company’s current size is 11 to 50 employees, and its last reported revenue is $2 million.
This firm matches its clients’ contacts with qualified agents to provide them the fastest and most efficient experience based on their location and expertise. Upcall also integrates several tools to synchronize data and simplify workflows through automation, including API, Zillow, and Mailchimp.
Additionally, Upcall is recognized by Clutch as one of the Top Call Center Companies in 2021.
Upcall’s BPO services and pricings
Upcall offers the following services:
- Lead Engagement and Follow-up
- Lead Management
- Customer Engagement
- Internet Technology and Applications
- Software as a Service
- B2B Sales
- Lead Generation
- Lead Qualification
- Inbound Sales
- Calls on-demand
- B2B SaaS
- Inbound Lead Response
- Sales Enablement
- Sales Automation
This is just a fraction of what is offered. They offer much more, including outbound sales and marketing automation.
Upcall offers four pricing plans: Enterprise, Reseller, Pro, and SMB. Some differences between each pricing plan includes call speed, volume-based pricing per lead, and a maximum number of users. Total costs also depend on the complexity of a client’s campaign, the number of call attempts, or whether they require specific assistance with implementation.
How Upcall outshines its competition
The firm takes pride in its belief in the crowdsourcing economy and efficient telephone communication. Their website highlights this protocol with the following:
- Accommodating call times based on the days and times clients select while detecting their customers’ time zones and complying with curfews.
- Ensuring clients that payment occurs only after effective and successful calls or closed deals.
- Scalable services costing a fraction of the cost for full-time sales representatives.
- Ensuring TCPA compliance without pre-recorded messages, auto-dialing, and robocalling.
- Comparing lead sources.
- Providing clients’ customers faster replies through phone and email.
- Saving clients hundreds of hours of calling to help them prioritize other aspects of their businesses.
- Customizing a client’s conversational script to give their customers an engaging first impression in place of an answering machine or full-time call center.
- Increasing customer engagement.
- Streamlining workflows.
In addition, Upcall lends its services to over 400 companies in several industries, such as real estate, insurance, retail, and construction.
Peter Miller (Operations Manager)
Peter Miller has been Upcall’s Operation Manager since 2019. He maintains the flow of all business aspects and contributes his sales experience to his previous work as a Sales Consultant.
Samuel Devyver (CEO)
Samuel Devyver has been Upcall’s Corporate Executive Officer (CEO) since 2016. He also co-founded the company and has a business background.
Upcall reviews and comparisons
Upcall is an innovative call service and BPO provider in California. You can find several reviews for Upcall online. Still, we recommend comparing their services with other BPO providers that integrate customizable APIs or reliable lead buying in California and other surrounding states.
Upcall’s contact information
Upcall’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 888-318-1336.