$1 mil. - $5 mil.
Raouf Farah, Sales Director
About Pro2C: Review and comparison
Pro2C is a contact center that specializes in customer service, sales, and other tasks. This company has been around since 2003, and its parent company, the 3S Group, is a major internet provider in Tunisia and offers other telecommunication services.
This vendor is a modern company that leverages technology to help businesses outsource processes like sales or customer service.
Pro2C is in Tunis. However, this call center works with operators fluent in different languages since most of its clients are in European countries.
Pro2C’s BPO services and pricings
Pro2C is a multi-channel contact center that offers different BPO services. Here are some of the things clients can outsource with the help of this vendor:
- Billing and debt collection: Operators can contact customers on behalf of a client and process payments online or over the phone. They can also handle delinquent accounts and take over debt collection.
- Customer service: As an inbound call center, Pro2C can take over most of a business’ customer service tasks, including maintaining a CRM system.
- Multi-channel contact center: Operators can help customers over the phone or via email, chat, or social media.
- Surveys: This vendor can help with the process of entering and analyzing data from surveys.
- Back-office: Clients can outsource a wide range of back-office tasks, including data entry.
- Payment processing: This company has a PCI-DSS certification to process payments safely.
- Virtual assistants: Virtual assistants can help with a wide range of administrative sales.
- Ticket sales: Another area of specialty for this BPO provider is ticket sales. Businesses that organize events or operate venues can outsource the ticket sale process.
Pricing depends on the scope of your project and on the tasks a business needs to outsource. For those who need pricing information, there is a contact link on the official website of this vendor.
How Pro2C outshines its competition
Pro2C is the first Tunisian contact center to hold a PCI-DDS certification. This certification means that clients can outsource tasks like payment processing without worrying about compliance issues. It’s also an additional layer of security when processing payments.
This vendor also follows all the requirements for GDRP compliance when handling data. It’s an important point for businesses located within the European Union or who have customers in European countries.
And with operators who can speak English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, or Arabic, this vendor is an ideal option for businesses with an international audience.
Habib Boujeema (Director of Customer Relation Operations)
Habib Boujeema provides an excellent onboarding experience for customers and forms partnerships that support their success.
Pro2C reviews and comparisons
Pro2C is smaller than similar call centers with fewer than 200 employees. However, it’s a reasonably successful BPO provider with revenues in the $5 million range.
There aren’t many reviews for this vendor. There are a few reviews on Google where this BPO provider has a positive reputation, but there aren’t a lot of details about the kind of experience clients can expect.
This business has more than 1,000 likes on Facebook, and there are no negative reviews or comments, which is a good sign.
Pro2C’s contact information
Pro2C’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 216 71 12 02 00.