$1 bil. - $5 bil.
Satish Ramamurthy, Director Operations
About Omega Healthcare: Review and comparison
Omega Healthcare Management Services is a company that provides technology-enabled services and solutions to healthcare providers and others.
Everyone from payers to pharma companies can benefit from these solutions, increasing efficiency and accuracy while reducing costs. The massive medical coding staff offer analytical, automation, and technological solutions to thousands of US healthcare enterprises.
With headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida, Omega has more than 20,000 employees across the US, the Philippines, and India. Their last reported revenue was over one billion USD.
Omega Healthcare Outsourcing
Omega Healthcare Management Services serves clients with four things in mind: efficiency, productivity, insight, and accuracy. While their team has years or decades of experience, they constantly analyze new information so they may continually improve their operations.
They leverage the latest technology to give every client optimized solutions to common healthcare management problems. Omega Healthcare Management Services is a trusted and reputable company among healthcare providers, payers, and pharmaceutical companies.
Omega Healthcare’s BPO services and pricings
Below is a comprehensive list of the many services they offer their customers:
- Patient Access Services:
- Prior Authorizations
- Scheduling and Registration
- Healthcare Call Center
- Insurance Eligibility and Benefits Verification
- Mid-Cycle Services:
- Medical Records Coding
- Charge Capture
- Chart Audit
- Registry Services
- Clinical Documentation Improvement
- Business Office Services:
- Claims Management and Billing
- A/R Management and Collections
- Payment Posting and Reconciliation
- Underpayment Analysis and Recovery
- Denials and Appeals Management
- Data Analytics Platform via WhiteSpace Health
- Clinical Communication Services:
- Telephone and Message Triage
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Payer Administrative Services:
- HEDIS Chart Abstraction Services
- Risk Adjustment Coding Review Services
- Provider and Member Communication Services
- Pharma Market Access Services:
- Member Enrollment
- Prior Authorizations
- Benefit Verification
- Patient Co-pay Assistance
Omega Healthcare Management Services’ pricing
The pricing of Omega Healthcare Management Services depends heavily on the size of your company and the services requested.
How Omega Healthcare outshines its competition
The staff is attentive and knowledgeable, so every operation is executed perfectly to satisfy clients. Omega Healthcare Management Services guarantees:
- Staff trained in 80+ EMR/EHR, practice/hospital management systems
- Registered nurse abstractors
- 97%-98% coding accuracy
- Up to 60% savings on each medical chart review
- Streamline quality reporting for improved Star ratings
- Proactive chronic care outreach for high-risk patients
- Message triage, appointment scheduling, and hospital admissions
- Remote patient monitoring
- Sumithra Gomatam (Executive Chair of the Board)
Sumithra Gomatam is the executive chair with over 30 years of experience in the informational technology business. Before Omega Healthcare Management Services, she spent 24 years scaling and nurturing multiple global businesses.
- Anurag Mehta (CEO)
The CEO of Omega Healthcare Management Services has more than 33 years of corporate experience. Anurag Mehta has worked in the US-based healthcare industry for over two decades, using his entrepreneurial spirit to streamline business operations.
Omega Healthcare reviews and comparisons
Omega Healthcare Management Services’ reviews sparkle with positivity and appreciation. Most clients report that Omega makes many processes easier while helping to implement innovative technology. Omega has an outstanding staff but may not pay the highest salaries.
Omega Healthcare’s contact information
Omega Healthcare’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 91 80 4155 7333.