$10 mil. - $25 mil.
Gurjeet Dhillon (Leo), Director
About MyTasker: Review and comparison
Like most great startups, MyTasker began in a garage. The three founders of this company sought out to create a business that would make it easier for their clients to work with technology, providing the services of virtual assistants to help with their businesses.
They primarily work with offshore clients and offer a wide variety of services, including virtual receptionists, customer service, accounting, marketing, administration, and writing.
The headquarters of MyTasker is Kolkata. Kolkata is the capital of West Bengal, a state found in India. It has a population of 14.85 million and is best known for its colonial architecture, art galleries, and festivals.
At MyTasker, they are able to provide expert, affordable services with the advantage of being based in India. Not only are the client services affordable, but the virtual assistants hired are highly trained and paid well for their services.
MyTasker’s BPO services and pricings
MyTasker provides a wide variety of services from its virtual assistants.
- Administrative Assistance – These VA’s will be able to cover many of the intricate tasks that are needed to run a business. They include managing eCommerce, transcription, email, customer information, research, itinerary, data management, and other miscellaneous tasks.
- Accounting Assistance – The financial experts at MyTasker are capable of handling bookkeeping, account management, and business plans for their clients.
- Writing and Editing – On the writing side of MyTasker, we have many services to create content for their clients. They conclude ghostwriting, articles, blogs, web content, SEO content, and reviews.
- Web Design and Development – The development teams at MyTasker are perfectly able to create a stunning and user-friendly website that will drive traffic for your business.
- Digital Marketing – If your company needs marketing, they are able to create campaigns for email, Google AdWords, and social media. They also can create SEO content.
IT Support Services – Lastly, MyTasker has VA’s ability to perform IT duties, including file management, backups, virus issues, email, web hosting problems, and installations, among other
There are many options for pricing through MyTasker. They have a variety of options up to a certain number of hours. The packages range from 10 hours for $140 a month to 100 hours for $900 a month.
Additionally, you can hire a full-time assistant for $1200 a month or pay as you go for $18 per hour.
How MyTasker outshines its competition
My Tasker outshines its competition for its affordability and security. VA’s are constantly monitored so that your information is safe.
They also hire specialists to work with you, rather than relying on jack of all trades type assistants. This means you’ll get the expertise that you need.
Gurjeet Dhillon (Director)
Gurjeet was educated in the Indian Institute of Management and had been working with MyTasker for the last seven years.
Rahul Deb Nath (Assistant Process Manager)
Rahul was educated at the University of Calcutta and has been at MyTasker for the last seven years, while two are in his current position.
MyTasker reviews and comparisons
Clients from MyTasker have said that they have a great experience with their virtual assistants and that their VA’s have been an asset to their business. Most notably, clients love the 24/7/365 support and attention to detail.
MyTasker’s contact information
MyTasker’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 1(212) 918-7950.