About Global Services BPO: Review and comparison
Founded in 2009, Global Services has been striving to reduce risks and costs for their clients through innovative technology and durable infrastructure for more than a decade. With more than 250 employees, Global Services’ focus is on providing clients with high-conversion transfer leads, high-volume order processing, real-time appointment setting, and more.
Their outsourcing solutions are designed to be flexible, so they can operate through multiple channels – and serve clients in almost any industry, including educational institutions or small businesses.
Global Services BPO Outsourcing
As one of the leading business process outsourcing providers, Global Services has a commitment to using cutting-edge technology and highly-skilled professionals through scalable (and personalized) BPO solutions.
While their headquarters are located in Las Vegas, Nevada, Global Services BPO is an online property that’s owned by the privately-held Philippine corporation, Global Bonifacio LLC.
Global Services BPO’s BPO services and pricings
Global Services’ offers a broad range of BPO services, including:
- Live transfer lead generation
- Appointment setting
- Customer service
- Order taking and processing
- Outsourced web development
- Product surveys
- Plug-and-play business centers
- Call center dialer systems
- Call center CRM systems
- Workforce management systems
While Global Services BPO can use their flexible services for almost any industry, they specialize in helping companies offering business opportunities, financial services, education, healthcare, retail, insurance, telecommunications, travel services, health and nutrition, and more.
Global Services’ pricing
Given their extensive list of BPO services, Global Services’ specific pricing will depend on which solutions and technology you’re looking to implement as well as the scale of your business. However, the ultimate goal of their pricing model is to ensure that clients don’t lose their initial investment due to slow processing or under-delivery like they would with some other BPOs.
How Global Services BPO outshines its competition
With plenty of flexibility and fine-tuning, Global Services outshines the competition by excelling where other BPO services sometimes fail. Not only do they recognize the importance of speed when it comes to implementing BPO, but they also use a four-stage approach to keep projects from stalling or getting stuck before they deliver results.
- Stage 1: The project start-up phase includes opening communication between Global Services BPO and the client as well as negotiating clear timelines and procedures for the project.
- Stage 2: In the exploration phase, the goal is to discover what resources the client has and needs so that the BPO service can get off the ground and running as soon as possible. Global Services will identify the scope of your BPO requirements, your customers, what your competitors are using, and may use protocols like VOIP and telephony.
- Stage 3: The third stages covers testing and training for the new BPO services to make sure they are working as needed. GSBPO will implement communication channels for the first time, e-mail, web, fax, and voicemail, in addition to hiring highly-trained professionals for the BPO project or training current staff.
- Stage 4: The final stage allows Global Services to evaluate their performance with metrics and make improvements if needed.
At this time, Global Services BPO has not released information regarding their key executives or specific personnel.
Global Services BPO reviews and comparisons
There are currently no online reviews about GSBPO from clients, but as a US-managed company, we’d recommend comparing their services to other midsize competitors, like Acquire BPO or Leadium, as well as other BPO firms with ties to the Philippines.