$50 mil. - $100 mil.
About Global Response: Review and comparison
Global Response is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company with U.S. locations in Florida, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Global Response also possesses nearshore and offshore locations in the Dominican Republic and the Philippines.
Herman Shooster founded Global Response, previously Ding A Ling, in 1974, which quickly evolved due to technological advancements.
With omnichannel contact, BPO, e-commerce, and account management services, Global Response provides the services needed to provide excellent customer service and ensure a positive customer experience.
Global Response Outsourcing
With over 50 years of BPO service and experience, Global Response has made its way up the ranks and serves some of the world’s most well-known brands. These brands include Burlington, Toyota, National Geographic, Urban Outfitters, and Rack Room Shoes.
Global Response focuses on providing top-notch customer service by utilizing omnichannel contact and ensuring exceptional brand knowledge.
By servicing these name brands and through various expansions, Global Response has grown into one of the leading BPO services and reports a $100 million revenue with just under 1,000 employees.
Global Response’s BPO services and pricings
Global Response focuses on B2C support by providing service through various channels while offering support in the following areas:
- Account Management: Global Response places a heavy emphasis on the relationships with their clients. Continued communication and a close review of brand metrics are practiced to ensure all accounts are correctly managed.
- Business Process Outsourcing: Global Response’s mission is to provide the highest quality customer service through BPO by ensuring fast and secure delivery of information to consumers.
- Call Center Outsourcing: By immersing themselves in the company culture they are representing, Global Response offers top-notch customer service and represents clients professionally.
- Ecommerce Customer Care Services: Maintaining exceptional customer experience through e-commerce platforms is another way Global Response offers peace of mind to clients. Customer experience is an essential part of providing quality customer service.
- Omnichannel Contact Center Services: Global Response offers support via phone, chat, email, social media, and courtesy call-back.
- Inbound Contact Center Services: Global Response helps clients across all industries by offering inbound call services by boosting sales, building brand loyalty, and strengthening customer retention.
- Interactive Voice Response: There are times when consumers can help themselves by troubleshooting or answering a few questions. This is where Interactive Voice Response or IVR comes in handy. Global Response offers IVR services to help consumers make the most of their time.
- Social Media Monitoring: Monitoring social media is a time-consuming task. Global Response takes that responsibility away from clients so they can focus on other areas of their business.
- Shared Call Center: Global Responses shared call center provides additional support to clients who are experiencing heavy call volumes. This support allows for shorter wait times for consumers which ultimately keeps customers happy.
Global Responses pricing
Pricing for Global Response support varies by service. To receive a quote for any or all services offered, contact Global Response representatives by filling out and submitting an online form. You will have the option to submit a request for contact center services or career opportunities. Global Response is reached via phone by calling (800) 537-8000.
How Global Response outshines its competition
Global Response rises above the competition due to the wide variety of services offered. Global Response provides top-notch customer service and emphasizes customer experience; Global Response proves an excellent BPO option for clients looking for customer service support on multiple channels.
Global Response also provides security and technology support via data and reporting, collaborative scenarios, compliance, infrastructure, integration, and software.
Global Response reviews and comparisons
A rich history and years of experience make it possible for Global Response to give clients the service they need to succeed. Creating a workforce that considers it a passion for serving a client’s brand ensures end consumers will receive the assistance they need.
Global Response’s contact information
Global Response’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call (800) 537-8000.