$50 mil. - $100 mil.
About Eximius: Review and comparison
Eximius is a cutting-edge BPO service provider specializing in back-office real estate needs and other corporate, residential, commercial, and multi-family real estate requirements. Based in Pasig, Rizal, Philippines, with a second headquarters in New York, NY, in the United States, Eximius has been providing cost-effective and scalable outsourcing solutions to its global market since 2005.
The main Eximis website states that the company name means “excellent” in Latin. Excellence is where Eximius derives its company values, structuring their day to day operations with customers, employees, and stakeholders.
Through its decades of industry experience, Eximius has expanded its operations throughout the Asia Pacific region and the United States. Eximius has 251-500 employees, and its last reported revenue is $45 million.
Eximius utilizes state-of-the-art technology and optimized BPO solutions.
With 24/7 availability and extreme attention to detail, Eximius provides the security of knowing that your accounts are managed to the highest specifications for all back-office real estate needs. The BPO services return time and money to clients for increased productivity and quality of results for numerous workflow requirements.
Eximius’s BPO services and pricings
Eximius is a dynamic outsourcing provider that offers the following services:
- Lease abstraction: Utilizing third-party sourced technology, Eximius can confirm data using various third-party technologies.
- Handling escrow: Eximius verifies client systems for accuracy and updates records on escrow. Eximius highlights a focus on overpayments and shortages, making expedient adjustments.
- Managing outstanding balances: Regularly review real estate accounts’ ledgers to validate invoices and identify outstanding balances.
- Lease audits: Eximius automates payments and client billings. These steps ensure compliance with your rights and obligations outlined in your contracts and leases.
- Broker support services: Create memorandums, marketing support, and other assorted office/administrative tasks.
- Logging of taxes, utilities, statements & more: Eximius offers record keeping which includes uploading reconciliation statements to your accounts, the regular review of monthly or quarterly CAM statements, tax billings related to real estate, tenant utility, and miscellaneous billings, and the creation of specific invoices tailored to any business.
Eximius’s pricing will depend on the client’s requirements and business needs and customize packages with one or all of Eximius’s offerings.
Pricing will depend on the client’s requirements and business needs.
How Eximius outshines its competition
Eximius offers 24/7 availability to service clients globally with a cost-effective, competitive edge. Decades of experience and staff built on expertise offers a honed, organized integration of its offerings into any business.
Eximius proudly boasts a 90% client retention rate with a history of long-term clients. Eximius clients’ surveys state that their Net Promoter Score is 9 out of 10.
Eximius is touted as having a high potential for growth and job creation in the Asia-Pacific region, the United States, and other remote locations.
- Javey de Venecia
President & General Manager at the Eximius headquarters, based in New York City, NY.
- Li-An Cruz
Human Resources Supervisor at the Eximius headquarters in Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines
- Mohammed Zaid
Director of Finance at the Eximius branch in Sri Lanka.
Eximius reviews and comparisons
Eximius has no reviews or qualifications on the most significant websites.
Eximius’s contact information
Eximius’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call (917) 463-3929.