About FSO Onsite Outsourcing: Review and comparison
Forrest Solutions was established in 1976 with the belief that Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are daily practices.
The company’s objective is to ensure that the values of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are deeply embedded in the company’s culture so that they are at the forefront of every employee’s mind daily and inform everything they do.
Forrest Solutions’ interactions as professionals ensure the diversity of their suppliers and engagement with their communities.
Because the company is devoted to bettering itself and its communities, its objective is vital to ensuring its people’s success.
A rotating group of Forrest Solutions experts support, advise, and co-create essential activities that keep their community learning, connecting, and comprehending every day with the following:
- Foster respectful debate and investigation of varied ideas, subjects, viewpoints, and concerns to enrich the organization.
- Encourage equal access via employment, leadership opportunities, and work duties.
- Increase possibilities by encouraging everyone to share their cultural experiences and identities so that others may benefit from this exchange.
- Train personnel from all backgrounds to develop respect, understanding, awareness, pluralism, and collaboration in a global society that is becoming increasingly complicated and varied.
Forrest Solutions and its staff have a strong history of social responsibility, engaging with community organizations and providing career counseling tools.
FSO Onsite Outsourcing Outsourcing
Forrest Solutions provides outsourcing services to the following industries:
Legal. Forrest Solutions has provided law firms with mission-critical document services for over 30 years.
Advisory. The company serves some of the world’s leading tax consulting and advisory firms, including the Big four, by providing world-class onsite outsourcing and staffing solutions.
Corporate. Forrest Solutions provides onsite outsourcing and staffing services for some of the world’s most famous banks, financial services, luxury retail, real estate, and Fortune 500 companies.
FSO Onsite Outsourcing’s BPO services and pricings
Forrest Solutions specializes in the following areas:
- Accounting services
- Finance services
- Administrative services
- Office services
- Legal and counsel
- Sales and marketing
- Corporate services
- Document management
- Device management
- Mail management
- Messenger management
- Logistics management
- Records management
- Legal solutions
- Onsite outsourcing
Among several solutions offered by Forrest Solutions, here are its key services:
Forrest Solutions’ innovative 10-step recruitment process, along with seasoned business partners in national recruiting, delivers experienced administrative candidates that are the ideal fit for your needs.
- Administrative Assistants
- Executive Assistants
- Data Entry Associates
- Call Center Associates
With their unique white glove service delivery strategy, Forrest Solutions raises the bar by ensuring only the most excellent level of skill and attention to detail is implemented at every level, every time.
- Mailroom and Logistics
- Printing, Reprographics and MFD Fleet Management
- Records and Scanning Specialists
- Facilities Associates
Legal staffing from Forrest Solutions delivers knowledge where and when required, allowing law firms to operate more flexibly as demand shifts and operations adapt to new hybrid models.
- Legal Secretaries
- Legal Assistants
Forrest Solutions keeps ahead of constantly evolving compliance standards. Their specialists build procedures and deploy teams trained in third-party due diligence, risk assessment, and contract repapering for regulatory events.
- KYC (Know Your Customer)
- AML (Anti-Money Laundering)
- OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control)
- Compliance Specialists
Forrest Solutions pricing
Whether you are attempting to keep pace with your company’s development, minimize administrative responsibilities or save costs, Forrest Solutions has the specialized solutions to handle your unique situation.
Contact them for further information about their pricing and offerings.
How FSO Onsite Outsourcing outshines its competition
Forrest Solutions is honored to have received the National Veteran-Owned Business Association’s exclusive certification as a Certified Veteran’s BusinessEnterpriseTM (VBE).
Forrest Solutions must be 51% owned, run, and controlled by one or more U.S. military veterans to be designated as a NaVOBA Certified VBETM.
Jim Caton (President & Owner)
Jim Caton is an accomplished owner with extensive experience in the onsite outsourcing and staffing industry.
He is a skilled business development expert in Budgeting, Operations Management, Sales, Executive Search, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
FSO Onsite Outsourcing reviews and comparisons
The following industries have partnered with Forrest Solutions:
- Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow (OBT) – Forrest Solutions has mentored over 45 interns annually and employed over 100 OBT grads.
- Phipps Neighborhoods Summer Youth Employment Program – Forrest Solutions is pleased to partner with the Summer Youth Employment Program in Phipps Neighborhoods.
Remarkably, Forrest Solutions stands with its five pillars:
- Stand by me – To become an effective ally, you must recognize your privilege and use it to magnify the voices of oppressed populations.
- Ignite inclusion – Forrest Solutions believes that improving workplace inclusion has the potential to increase connection and performance.
- Respect me – Everyone can contribute to fostering a culture of respect and preventing poor behavior from becoming the norm in Forrest Solutions.
- Different like me – Forrest Solutions improves their company’s inclusiveness by concentrating on specific, measurable activities.
- One of us – Forrest Solutions acknowledges that one of the best ways to invest in its workers is by fostering a workplace culture that welcomes all demographics.
FSO Onsite Outsourcing’s contact information
FSO Onsite Outsourcing’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 212.986.3600.