About Epic Receptionists: Review and comparison
Epic Receptionists is an agency that handles customer phone calls for entrepreneurs and small businesses. The team covers everything from answering live calls to scheduling appointments so that small business owners can focus on growing their companies.
Founded in 2020, the Michigan-based agency is a black-owned business poised for rapid growth. The firm is so new that there’s limited public information about revenue or staffing yet, but according to the LinkedIn page, there are fewer than ten employees.
Epic Receptionists Outsourcing
This Detroit-based firm provides virtual receptionist services with a commitment to transparency, flexibility, and quality. Epic Receptionists notes that it hires professional and friendly staff with versatile skill sets to accommodate any industry and provide a warm interaction for every customer.
Epic Receptionists’s BPO services and pricings
This agency offers the same services to every client, no matter what plan they purchase. Every plan includes:
- Friendly, U.S.-based human receptionists handle every live call
- Outbound calls, like appointment reminders and sales follow-ups
- A dedicated team of receptionists
- Call summaries direct to your inbox
- Call screening and forwarding
- Support for call overflow
- Appointment scheduling based on your availability
- Customized scripts to meet your needs
- Custom voicemails direct to your inbox
Epic Receptionists also provide a unique local or toll-free number for each client.
Epic Receptionists’ pricing
Part of this firm’s commitment to transparency includes its pricing. Not only does the agency offer a free five-day trial, but it also lists all pricing plans on the website.
- Explorer package: $3 per minute
- Starter package: $99 per month ($1.75 per minute)
- Entrepreneur package: $280 per month ($1.50 per minute)
- Established package: $420 per month ($1 per minute)
Additionally, the firm lists three billing intervals to choose from: monthly, quarterly, and semi-annually. Clients can save an extra 10% by paying quarterly and an extra 15% by paying semi-annually. Of note, the company indicates that clients do not have to sign monthly contracts.
How Epic Receptionists outshines its competition
Epic Receptionists is the brainchild of one man who hopes to change the lives of small business owners and entrepreneurs. The firm follows five core values:
- Diversity in all things, including ideas, experiences, and skills
- Freedom to grow by supporting each other and helping everyone achieve their goals
- Flexibility is crucial to evolve with the ever-changing world
- Transparency and honesty to build relationships
- Quality services that reflect the best every individual can offer
The agency also operates a blog with helpful information about the industry.
Maurice Williams (Founder & CEO)
Williams spent more than a decade in the software industry, including experience with Fortune 50 companies and other startups. He noted the inefficiencies in daily operations and founded this company to change that. Williams graduated from Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
Epic Receptionists reviews and comparisons
The company is so new that it only has one five-star customer review on Google. Given the lack of public feedback, prospective clients might want to research similar firms to compare services and pricing before retaining Epic Receptionists.
Epic Receptionists’s contact information
Epic Receptionists’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 1-844-923-4321.