$25 mil. - $50 mil.
About eDataMine: Review and comparison
eDataMine is an outsourcing company that delivers data digitization services. The company is ISO 9001-2008 certified, meaning its quality management systems are up to standards.
eDataMine focuses its resources on providing services to companies from specific sectors. These include industries like banking, eCommerce, education, energy, healthcare, and retail.
eDataMine is based in Gujarat, India. They’ve been serving clients from different industries since 2009, and eDataMine now has over 200 employees.
Though based in India, eDataMine caters to companies from other countries, primarily USA, UK, Netherlands, France, and more. Currently, eDataMine has completed over a thousand projects for companies globally.
eDataMine’s BPO services and pricings
Most of the services and offerings of eDataMine can be grouped into five categories, and each category consists of various services. Here’s a look at a list of these services:
- Data Entry Services:
- Document Data Entry Services
- Image Data Entry Services
- Offline Data Entry Services
- Online Data Entry Services
- Product Data Entry Services
- Data Processing Services
- Image Editing Services
- Image Processing Services
- Resume Processing Services
- Word Processing Services
- Data Conversion Services
- Audio Transcription Services
- Medical Transcription Services
- Branding & Development
- Graphic Design Services
- Scanning & Indexing Services
- Web Development Services
- Web Research Services
- Data Management Services
- Data Mining Services
- Transcription Services
- SEO Services
eDataMine offers services tailored to the specific needs of its clients.
eDataMine currently presents three pricing plans or packages to their clients, namely:
- Man to Month: This option is where the price will vary according to the amount of manpower you hire.
- Per Hour: For per-hour pricing, the total cost is dynamic and calculated according to the number of hours you hire them for.
- Per Project: The cost is fixed but may vary according to the difficulty of the project.
It’s best to make an inquiry to get a more accurate cost estimate. eDataMine accepts payments through PayPal and bank transfers, but they can be flexible if these are not available.
How eDataMine outshines its competition
eDataMine is by no means the only outsourcing agency that offers data digitization services, yet they’re often one of the leaders in this sector. This prominence is because of the following factors:
- The customer support staff responds quickly to queries
- Clients receive progress reports daily/weekly
- The company focuses its efforts on data digitization services
- eDataMine offers its services at affordable prices without compromising quality
- They use advanced technology to deliver their services
- Maulik Patel (Head of Operations)
Maulik Patel has been eDataMine’s Head of Operations since 2009. He’s responsible for overseeing customer services and implementing technology solutions. Patel has over 200 projects on his name throughout his career.
eDataMine reviews and comparisons
eDataMine is an outsourcing and offshore consulting agency focusing on data digitization services. Not many BPO solutions providers offer these services. Those that do, however, typically have fewer projects and years on their name, as eDataMine was a pioneer. There are only a few reviews from eDataMine’s clients, most of which are positive.
eDataMine’s contact information
eDataMine’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 8141413242.