About Clipatize: Review and comparison
Clipatize is a digital and content agency that provides a range of services and products to various businesses and organizations. The firm works with clients in the pharmaceutical and medical fields, aviation, IT, and engineering. Clipatize was founded in 2012 with approximately 20 to 50 employees.
The firm establishes and develops partnerships with companies globally, including high-profile clients.
Clipatize operates from two office locations, in Warsaw, Poland and Dubai. The firm specializes in creating and implementing marketing strategies and campaigns for clients. Clipatize offers over seven years of proven success with international clients and winning digital marketing in Africa, Europe, and the Middle East.
Clipatize’s BPO services and pricings
Clipatize’s services focus on implementing successful marketing campaigns on social media platforms and developing other digital strategies, including:
- Activate social media campaigns to promote products and services to a targeted audience
- Designing international marketing for businesses and organizations
- Brand development and product launch campaigns
- Design promotional banners, ads, and brochures
- Focusing on specific industries and expanding on their services and features
Clipatize’s pricing is based on each client’s business vision and marketing plan. The firm aims to provide clients with the tools and ad campaigns they need to achieve tremendous success with prospects and current customers. Clipatize offers a convenient online form where prospective clients can inquire about rates, services, and packages.
How Clipatize outshines its competition
Clipatize is a B2B agency that creates marketing campaigns and advertising content across many online social media platforms. The firm offers winning solutions and expert teams to implement a wide range of ads and promotional events:
- Designing successful ad campaigns with professional teams
- Creating short video clips, ads, and visuals to promote products and services globally
- Working with high-profile and producing solid content for short and long-term marketing
- Integrating complex technology and programs to create stunning visuals that stand out
- Improving existing B2B marketing strategies and campaigns to increase traffic from prospects and existing clients for more significant results
Jakub Lebuda (CEO)
Jakub Lebuda is the CEO of Clipatize and has been in this role since 2012. He is also a partner at EXEQ since 2010 and previously worked as a Co-organizer at Entrepreneuria Salon Meetings from 2012 to 2015. Jakub Lebuda was a partner at Disruptive Concepts from 2007 to 2012 and graduated with a Ph.D. in scientific information and information systems design from the University of Warsaw.
Clipatize reviews and comparisons
Clipatize offers competitive marketing solutions and expert-designed campaigns to increase business presence for launching products and services globally. The firm works with large international corporations, including Shell, Microsoft, General Electric, Dubai Airports, and others.
The firm successfully implemented an improved communications system for Dubai Airports, created a video campaign for diabetes awareness and combating disease for Worwag Pharma, successful lead generation for Paratika, and designed a virtual showroom for General Electric’s line of products and services.
Clipatize’s contact information
Clipatize’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call : 71 73 59 900.