About BuBleik SAL: Review and comparison
BuBleik SAL has provided virtual office and virtual assistant services to small businesses since 2012. The company is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) provider specializing in start-ups and micro-companies.
The firm assists businesses in legal business formation and governance, administrative assistance, and creating an online presence.
BuBleik SAL Outsourcing
This company’s headquarters are in Beirut, Lebanon, where the small staff of ten to 20 people strives to provide the best virtual office and assistant services to clients. The focus on start-ups lets the company streamline its offering to meet the needs of new and small businesses at an affordable price point.
BuBleik SAL’s BPO services and pricings
BuBleik SAL provides virtual office and virtual assistant help to start-ups, small organizations, and small businesses. Some of the services this company offers include:
- Business address formation
- Safe locker
- Telephone answering
- Meeting room
- Voicemail and fax to email
- Call forwarding
- Remote assistance
- Courier management
- Document archiving
- Appointment setting
- Call ordering and fulfillment
- Check collection
BuBleik SAL’s pricing
BuBleik SAL’s prices depend on the level of services a client needs. All prices are subject to 11% Value Added Taxes (VAT).
This BPO services provider has four Virtual Office packages to help meet the needs of start-ups and growing businesses. Its discount packages offer savings over choosing individual services.
- Virtual Office Starter – $30 per month for a business address
- Virtual Office Light – $65 per month for a business address and voice to email
- Virtual Office Bundle – $120 per month for a business address and telephone answering
- Virtual Office Premium – $195 per month for a business address, telephone answering, fax to email, and a safe locker
Answering services start at $100 per month for up to 60 calls with $0.60 per additional call. Remote assistance costs $15 per hour, and call forwarding costs $25 per hour at the rate of $0.15 per minute for local numbers and $0.30 per minute for international calls.
For the prices on other individual services, see the BuBleik SAL website.
How BuBleik SAL outshines its competition
BuBleik SAL provides the best offshore virtual office solutions because of its:
- Transparent pricing structure with no hidden fees or surprises
- Small but professional team dedicated to excellent customer service
- Smart technologies for better workflow organization
- Working hours availability
- Convenient set-up process
- Payment options, including cash, checks, Western Union, online payments, and bank transfers
The company’s services don’t have a minimum subscription requirement, except the 12-month contract on hosting. Clients prepay for services, so the firm doesn’t charge cancellation fees or penalties.
Roger BuBleik (Founder and General Manager)
Earned a degree in Polymath at the Collège des Frères Mont La SalleCandice Roberts before founding BuBleik SAL and serving as General Manager
BuBleik SAL reviews and comparisons
BuBleik SAL provides virtual office and virtual assistant services to small businesses and start-ups. The Google reviews for this company are generally positive and stress the friendliness and efficiency of the staff. We recommend comparing the firm with other small virtual assistant and office providers based in the Middle East.
BuBleik SAL’s contact information
BuBleik SAL’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 961 1 411 200.