800 West Cummings Park, Suite 2000, 01801, Woburn, Massachusetts
$50 mil. - $100 mil.
Satish Patel, CEO & FoundeR
About Analytix: Review and comparison
Analytix Solutions is a professional outsourcing organization in Woburn, Massachusetts. The company enjoys creating customer and partner loyalty by offering agile solutions and customized services. Analytix Solutions aims to provide one-stop technology-driven products that stimulate client growth and profitability.
Since its inception in 2006, the firm has expanded from an accounting services provider and now has a global footprint in Information Technology and Healthcare solutions, amongst many other offerings.
The company assists businesses in navigating obstacles and responding positively in an ever-changing competitive environment. Analytix Solutions believes companies with the ability to react to market conditions are well-positioned for long-term growth.
The company utilizes cross-divisional expertise, technological know-how, and deep domain experience to provide client support with scalable solutions for business growth.
Analytix’s BPO services and pricings
The IT and BPO services provider offers robust solutions through a synergy of its services and teams, allowing Analytix Solutions to stand above its competitors while providing custom solutions that push the boundary on achievable business goals. The company services the following industries:
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- Audio Visual
- Professional Services
- Indoor sporting facilities
Some of the services provided by the firm include:
- Business Analysis
- Website Development
- IT Team Augmentation Services
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- CFO Support Services
- Cloud Managed Services
- Data Management
- Application Development
- Data Migration
Analytix Solutions provides businesses with a strategic partnership that allows clients access to highly trained professionals, ensuring they meet strategic objectives. The company takes charge of transactional, administrative, and back-office responsibilities so that businesses can focus on their clients.
Analytix Solutions’ pricing
The company’s pricing is not disclosed and will depend on the clients’ requirements and business needs.
How Analytix outshines its competition
Analytix Solutions is proud of its cross-disciplinary expertise and the ability to provide a plethora of diverse solutions in-house. As noted on its website, its cross-disciplinary team include:
- Finance & Accounting: The company has a seasoned team of experts offering eclectic accounting services, including bookkeeping, part-time CFO, and account systems integration.
- IT Solutions: Analytics provides businesses with scalable services that enhance productivity.
- Data Management: The data management team can assess business needs and provide solutions for data migration and safe storage on secure servers. The team also translates client data into organized intelligence for actionable insights.
- AV Solutions: The company utilizes its team of Audio Visual engineers to provide AV engineering and AV CAD solutions.
- Healthcare Solutions: The firm provides a range of medical billing services to enhance revenue cycle management.
Satish Patel (CEO)
Satish Patel has been the Founder and Analytix Solutions Chief Executive Officer since 2006. He is the former CEO and President of Sunbelt Business Sales & Acquisitions.
Rajiv Bhatia (VP)
Rajiv Bhatia has been the Analytix Solutions Vice President since 2015. He is a seasoned Information Technology professional with a Masters in Computer Applications from the Indira Gandhi National Open University.
Analytix reviews and comparisons
Analytix Solutions is a scalable financial and IT solutions provider headquartered in the United States. The company has an excellent review score.
Analytix’s contact information
Analytix’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 781.503.9000.