About A.W. Companies, Inc.: Review and comparison
A.W. Companies, Inc. has over 100 years of experience in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and recruitment, staffing a wide range of industries through talent optimization. The company’s areas of expertise include retail, healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, higher education, telecommunications, and software.
From contingency staffing (temp) to credentialed direct hires, A.W. Companies specializes in quality BPO through a selective process that places quality agents with clients across the country. The firm believes the right talent acquisition is key in providing retention and excellent performance.
In operation since 2017, the Edina, MN-based firm reports current revenue at $4,820,000 with a full-time staff of 225 employees.
A.W. Companies, Inc. Outsourcing
The core values of A.W. Companies guide all company interactions. Whether staffing for finance, accounting, administrative, human resources, or call center personnel, A.W. Companies is committed to a trusting partnership of honesty and integrity internally and with their vendors.
The company takes pride in its partnership with The Predictive Index. This talent optimization tool is the foundation for BPO solutions rooted in quality recruitment, leading to better staff engagement.
A.W. Companies, Inc.’s BPO services and pricings
A.W. Companies outsources staffing for the modern age by providing the following services:
- Contact center BPO with American-based agents
- Excellent communication and comprehension
- Fast, cost-effective services and support
- Custom contact center services
- Learning Management System training modules which continuously improve agents’ job performance
- Pre-screened, exceptional accounting and financial talent
- Certified partnership with The Predictive Index
- Tailoring services to the needs of the client
A.W. Companies’ pricing
A.W. Companies pricing is dependent on the unique staffing needs and specifications of the clients. Though prices vary, the firm promises cost-effective pricing with all its services.
How A.W. Companies, Inc. outshines its competition
A.W. Companies promised to “protect your time, brand, and business by providing you with the right candidates for every role.” The firm promises to deliver:
- Superior customer experience
- An exceptional caller experience
- Continual training of agents to achieve fullest working potential
- A Team of in-house Predictive Index experts
- Staffing solutions that help promote a fully engaged workplace through time monitoring technology
- Proven expertise in hiring credentialed positions such as officers, administrators, and managers
- Diversity and inclusion
In addition, A.W. Companies is affiliated with multiple professional associations and is certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council.
Wendy Brown (Owner/CEO)
Wendy Brown founded the company in 2017 after her work in prior staffing firms failed to align with her values. Her mission is to help the lives of those around her grow while being the best BPO partner possible.
A.W. Companies, Inc. reviews and comparisons
A.W. Companies is an innovative and ethical BPO providing remote staffing solutions to businesses from five full-time employees upward. Their approach is unique as they focus on behavioral studies to help recruit agents.
Currently, we do not have any reviews for A.W. Companies. We suggest comparing the staffing firm to other remote contact centers and BPO providers in the US, specifically those focusing on employee psychology.
A.W. Companies, Inc.’s contact information
A.W. Companies, Inc.’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 952 – 217 – 5326.