$1 mil. - $5 mil.
Martin Barbero, Chief Executive Officer
About Xtendo: Review and comparison
Xtendo is a BPO Solutions company founded in 2002 that specializes in providing international marketing solutions, sales, and experience solutions. Their main goal is to help companies acquire, retain, and satisfy customers and channels, which they have done for over 15 years.
Their coverage is outstanding, with branches in Montevideo, Miami, Ciudad De México, and Barcelona. With over 20 years of experience in creating successful sales and marketing initiatives for multinational businesses, Xdento is a great choice for your organization.
Xtendo works with many leading clients and companies that require some of the most creative ambition to take on their challenges. They pride themselves on their excellent business strategies and execution.
Xtendo’s multiple branches pride themselves on their hard-working and extremely qualified team that makes it possible for them to offer so many services and have such great success stories.
With the main goal of helping you to maximize your organization’s success and exponential growth, Xtendo is an excellent choice for your company.
Xtendo’s BPO services and pricings
The following is a list of the services available and offered by Xtendo:
- Robotic Process Automation
- CX, Chatbots, and Contact Center
- eCommerce and Fintech
- Marketing Automation and ABM
- Sales and Competitive Intelligence
- Platforms and Contents for Training – Xtend University
Xtendo also has alliances with multiple companies, including Microsoft, Hubspot, and Kompyte.
There is currently no information about the pricing of Xtendo’s services, but within their success stories, testimonies comment on the reasonable pricing for the fantastic services offered by the BPO company.
How Xtendo outshines its competition
Xtendo displays proactivity and a lot of maturity in its partnerships with clients. The team members are creative, talented, and the best for the job. Along with regularly reaching set goals and surpassing them, these features make Xtendo a fantastic company to partner with.
- Martin Barbero: Founder and CEO at Xtendo Group – Barbero has a focus on customer satisfaction and a strong background in sales and marketing. Barbero has worked for major corporations, including Microsoft, Facebook, Cisco, and more. He strives to improve society through education, technology, and jobs.
- Gustavo Rodriguez: Director of IT Solutions and the Startup Mentor and Advisor with experience in consulting business initiatives, and development. Rodriguez received the GM award at Microsoft and has extensive experience in technology.
- Melisa Vidal: Program Director at Xtendo with over 15 years of experience in marketing and management, Vidal has a strong background in business leadership through motivation and empowerment.
Xtendo reviews and comparisons
As a consulting firm that specializes in marketing, sales, and customer experience, Xtendo boasts many positive reviews with its 15 years of providing services to companies who wish to lead in their industry.
Ana Silvesse, Microsoft Partner Marketing Advisor, reviews the positive experience with Xtendo by saying:
“Since the inception of our Program, Xtendo has demonstrated proactivity and a lot of maturity in the processes with our Partners. They have provided us with a creative and experienced team in sales processes that met our goals. “
Xtendo’s contact information
Xtendo’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information: