$1 mil. - $5 mil.
About Rivvly: Review and comparison
Rivvly is an outsourcing company that specializes in administrative services, social media marketing, technical support, and customer experience management. It was founded in 2015 and is based in the United States, where it provides services to companies around the world. It is dedicated to helping women, especially stay-at-home moms, and business entities strive virtually.
Rivvly was also featured in Start-Up Hub by Forbes, which promoted it as a growing small business. It was also selected for the Best of Fort Worth Award in Business Administration Service by the Fort Worth Award in 2019.
After five years in the industry, Rivvly has established a team of highly skilled virtual assistants (VAs), including college-educated women, professionals, stay-at-home moms, and even military spouses. Rivvly established a team size of 11–50 employees, including part-time employees.
This company’s sole mission is to promote self-care and a healthy life balance. Rivvly also helps their employees stay productive and balanced, whether at home or in the office. Rivvly ensures that all of their VAs are from the United States and work 100% remotely.
Rivvly also provides in-depth training in customer service, customer service analytics, and customer service improvement to ensure high-quality performance. All their members are graduates of Rivvly University and are trained by highly skilled professionals.
Rivvly’s BPO services and pricings
Rivvly offers various services to its customers. These services include the following:
- Personal services, such as appointment setting, bill payment, and household schedules
- Administrative services, such as expense reporting and tracking, invoicing, data entry, and meeting transcription
- Calendar and email support, such as scheduling coordination and confirmation and the need-to-reply report
- Social media and blogging services, such as content creation, scheduling, ad management, copywriting, and more
- Project management
- Contact & CRM services, such as pre-meeting briefings and CRM maintenance and management
- Virtual event promotion, editing, and management
- Office and team management
- Travel & events assistance, which includes research, accommodation booking, and more
Rivvly charges $250 for five hours of support. Customers can also extend the services by adding $50 per hour. They also offer a discounted price of $45 per hour if customers extend support for 10 hours and $40 per hour if extended for 50 hours.
How Rivvly outshines its competition
Rivvly states on its website that “Thrive, virtually” provides high-quality services remotely. Here’s how the company excels:
- Highly experienced specialists provide services
- Rivvly’s pricing is competitive, and the company offers various pricing options
- Rivvly provides in-depth training for its members
- Promotes balance and self-care
- Sasha Rowe (CEO)
Sasha Rowe has been the founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Rivvly since October 2015. She’s also a strategic assistant at Kathryn Janicek Productions and is known as a remote team strategist and thought leader.
Rivvly reviews and comparisons
Rivvly is a fantastic option for businesses and individuals looking for an outsourcing provider. The company offers competitive pricing, a wide range of services, and a team of highly qualified professionals. Rivvly stands out from its competitors with its dedication to providing excellent customer service and delivering high-quality results. Rivvly is a reliable and trustworthy outsourcing provider that businesses and individuals can use.