About inDinero: Review and comparison
inDinero provides organizations with real-time financial analytics through their simplified, all-inclusive technological platform.
Everything is tailor-made for your company and supported by the inDinero team.
They provide cloud-based accounting and tax software that gives the data you need to align your team and resources, increase productivity, and achieve your company objectives.
inDinero’s workforce includes Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), Chief Financial Officers (CFOs), and Controllers, among others. They ensure that their clients receive the excellent accounting services and insights possible.
inDinero is a virtual-first company with a significant worldwide presence that operates throughout the United States.
The company has the following featured advantages:
- Flexible working environment
- Work-from-home (WFH) alternatives
- Virtual team events
inDinero’s BPO services and pricings
Regardless of the size of your organization or the breadth of your objectives, inDinero provides the tools, staff, technology, and services you need to reduce financial mistakes, simplify processes, and expand your business.
Here are the primary services of inDinero:
- Accounting services – inDinero provides outsourced accounting services for small to enterprise-sized firms.
- Business tax services – the firm simplifies your business taxes, so you know everything your company is entitled to.
- Technology and business intelligence – you can get precise, complete information about your company’s finances anytime you need it with inDinero.
- CFO services – the elite CFO team at inDinero has the extensive market knowledge to advise you through critical times and crucial decisions.
- Online bookkeeping services – inDinero’s exclusive online bookkeeping services and software simplify business finances.
- Online accounting services – the company’s software-based online accounting services and user-friendly system provide consistency in data-driven judgments.
- Virtual CFO services – your short- and long-term financial goals may be aligned with inDinero’s fractional CFOs at a lower cost than the usual virtual CFO.
inDinero’s plans starts at $500/month with an Essential offer. $990/month with a Growth offer and a customized package for the Executive plan.
Regardless of the plan, inDinero ensures precise bookkeeping, a committed staff of accountants, and the assistance customers require to expand their businesses.
How inDinero outshines its competition
inDinero is confident that its clients and employees are satisfied with what they offer — from its company culture to its simplified accounting processes. Executives ensure that everyone who works with the company comes away with a smile.
For that reason, inDinero has become an award-winning company that sets them apart from other companies.
Jess Mah (Founder & Executive Chairwoman)
Jess Mah graduated from the University of California, Berkeley’s computer science program.
Jess has been featured on the cover of Inc. Magazine, Forbes 30 Under 30, Inc. 30 Under 30, and Fast Magazine’s Most Creative Business Leaders lists.
She is also a graduate of Y Combinator and a Young Presidents’ Organization member (YPO).
John Frazier (CEO)
John is a seasoned professional with exceptional skills in various areas of his expertise.
As the CEO, he oversees the company’s operations and is responsible for strategizing the company’s overall approach to business improvement.
inDinero reviews and comparisons
“The team is incredibly knowledgeable and responsive. They have streamlined our complete accounting, booking, and tax-filing process—allowing us to have a lean finance team and focus on the core part of our business.”
– Kishan G (CEO of UXCam)
“The team is a reliable partner who excellently manages the client’s financial needs without errors or costly mistakes. They communicate effectively and execute a seamless workflow.”
– CIO (Web Design Company)
“InDinero continuously fulfills their tasks, accommodates concerns at any time, and promptly maintains the company’s financials.”
– Director of Finance (Virtual Care Platform Company)
inDinero’s contact information
inDinero’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call (951) 438-8003.