Unknown / Non-Applicable
David Neale, Founder + CEO
About FABLE Branding + Advertising: Review and comparison
FABLE is a full-service branding and advertising agency that caters to virtually any clientele that wants to develop a lasting brand for their company or organization. Founded only four years ago in 2017, FABLE was named the fourth fastest-growing company in Richmond, Virginia.
The branding company has extensive knowledge and expertise in nearly every component of the advertising realm. To elaborate, FABLE specializes in research, messaging, marketing strategy, media planning & buying, websites, graphic design, brand strategy, visual identity, advertising, content, social media, film, and video.
FABLE understands that a company’s brand is paramount as it “determines the direction, tone, feel, content, vision, and execution of every message that is delivered.”
FABLE Branding + Advertising Outsourcing
FABLE currently employs 2-10 determined and diligent workers committed to solving a client’s problems. While the company is a smaller advertising agency, its clientele is mighty. FABLE’s team experience includes well-known companies like Comcast, Sony, Petco, Walmart, Lincoln, Disney Playhouse, McDonalds, and other large corporations.
FABLE Branding + Advertising’s BPO services and pricings
FABLE is a full-service branding and advertising agency that provides the following services:
- Research through interviews, focus groups, surveys, brand auditing, and ethnographics
- A full marketing plan that includes advertising, social media, email, website, content, blog, and more
- Media planning and buying through media strategy, planning analysis, paid search, and more
- UX/UI website testing, design, development, content, and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Graphic design of brochures, business cards, letterhead, sales materials, direct mail, signage, and presentations
- Strategic brand strategy through analysis, target identification, brand architecture, and creative briefs
- Logo design to create a visual identity
- Advertising through means of print, digital, social, TV, radio, outdoor, and more
- Content creation through copywriting, blog writing, podcasts, webinars, photography, illustration
- Social media kit and content creation and management
- Establishing a company’s message through:
- Key messages
- Core values
- Brand tone and voice
- Brand tenets
- Customer journey
- Film and video:
- Script Writing
- Brand films
Pricing for the services that FABLE offers depends on the needs of the company or organization. To learn more about pricing for the agency’s services, contact them to get your branding journey started.
How FABLE Branding + Advertising outshines its competition
FABLE outshines its competition because of the work it has accomplished for its clients. Its success is tangible from its numerous awards, features in publications, and recognition from esteemed advertising organizations like:
- On June 23, 2018, it won an Emmy for an outstanding commercial called “The Boy and the Bucket: A Fable”
- Members of FABLE were recognized in Adweek, a leading magazine in the advertising industry
- Received an Effie Award for its creativity and effectiveness
David Neale (Founder & CEO)
With over 25 years of experience in strategic reasoning and creativity, David Neale founded FABLE to continue his work of “telling stories, sharing adventures, and building legends.” Peers endorse him for his copywriting, marketing, and advertising skills.
FABLE Branding + Advertising reviews and comparisons
FABLE’s name comes from the idea that every fable has an essential moral, and the agency strives to tell a company’s “fable” through branding. It is a fast-growing company that has won numerous awards and provides diverse services to clients.
FABLE Branding + Advertising’s contact information
FABLE Branding + Advertising’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 804.893.5544.