About Mirof Resources: Review and comparison
Since 2001, Mirof Resources Inc. has been one of the top recruitment organizations for highly qualified workforce members in the Philippines. Mirof recruits only the most promising talent from across the Philippine Archipelago, providing its clients with competent and accomplished staff members.
Headquartered in Makati City’s central business district, Mirof Resources has offices all over the Philippines, including in Davoe, Cebu, and General Santos City.
Mirof Resources serves clients in various industries, including retail, information and communications technology, manufacturing, and business process outsourcing. Mirof Resources provides each client with human resources that fit strategically within that client’s industry.
Mirof Resources provides a wide range of staff recruiting services to its clients through several staffing solutions. Mirof Resources offers temporary, part-time, and full-time staffing and contract-based, project-based, and overseas human resource services.
Mirof Resources maintains the highest possible standards for the talent it recruits, with an acceptance rate of only 3%. Mirof Resources employs psychological and comprehensive knowledge testing to recruit only the best candidates to meet the rigorous standards of the ICT and BPO industries.
Mirof Resources gleans its top-notch staffing candidates from various pools, including industry networking, school campus placements, and online job portals. Together with standard recruitment methods like radio and print classified ads, these methods help meet the increasing staffing demand in the industries Mirof Resources serves.
Mirof Resources Outsourcing
Mirof Resources offers recruitment and staffing services for every type of client company, from boutique technology firms to multinational corporations. Mirof Resources serves existing clients in the following industries:
- Cosmetics Manufacturing
- Food Distribution
- Imaging Products
- Television Networks
- Automobile Manufacturing
- Clothing Manufacturing
- Health Product Distribution
- Technology Solutions and Services
- Real Estate
- Restaurant Franchise
Mirof Resources’s BPO services and pricings
Mirof Resources offers the following services:
- Temporary Staffing – for a quick increase in business volume or to fill in for leaves-of-absence
- Project-Based Staffing – temporary hires for the completion of a specific project
- One-Time Placement – placement for clerical positions and extensive volume recruitment at one time
- Outsourcing Services – subcontracting for specific tasks such as data administration, encoding, compensation, and benefits structuring
Mirof Resources’ pricing
Potential client companies can contact Mirof Resources for a consultation to determine the pricing for specific staffing needs.
How Mirof Resources outshines its competition
Mirof Resources stands out from other staffing services because of its approach to providing qualified personnel:
- A maximum acceptance rate of 3%
- Recruitment of the most talented professionals in their fields
- Providing a human touch
- Careful screening of personnel for ICT and BPO positions (sales, management, customer service, telemarketing, collections, order entry, etc.)
- Continuous data bank development
- A comprehensive network
- 24-hour candidate endorsement
- A comprehensive orientation program
- Regular employee disciplining
Ellen Ang (General Manager)
Ellen Ang serves as the General Manager of Mirof Resources Inc., overseeing staffing services for clients of all sizes in dozens of industries.
Mirof Resources reviews and comparisons
Mirof Resources includes client testimonials on its website that highlight its role in helping its clients reach their operational goals with highly qualified staff who increase productivity and efficiency.
Mirof Resources’s contact information
Mirof Resources’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call +63 2 815 8992.