$10 mil. - $25 mil.
About CMX Solution: Review and comparison
CMX Solutions is a privately-owned, sole proprietorship that offers technical, customer service, and administrative support to many businesses and organizations. The company focuses on telecommunications as part of the overall marketing strategy for their clients, which includes management and ongoing support for short-term assignments and long-term goals.
The firm was established in 2012 with headquarters in Berlin, Germany. CMX Solutions also operates from three other locations in North Macedonia, Georgia, and Armenia. The company provides a wide range of customer services for clients, in a total of 13 languages.
CMX Solution Outsourcing
CMX Solutions is an online-based company that offers highly skilled, customer-focused staff and teams for various clientele. The company works from four locations and offers a solid platform for marketing solutions, social media management, and consistent support.
CMX Solution’s BPO services and pricings
CMX Solutions offers a results-oriented package that’s designed to meet the goals of every client, including:
- High-quality customer service support
- Offering cross-selling and upselling features to increase business
- Handling inbound and outbound calls in 13 languages
- Online chat and email support
- Continual improvements to provide fast, efficient solutions for clients and their customers
- Ongoing support for social media management, 24/7
- Social media platform management
- Working with high-profile clients and small businesses to achieve and exceed metrics
CMX Solutions offers a wide range of tools and customer-focused services to provide the best results for companies and organizations worldwide.
CMX Solutions’ pricing
CMX Solutions provides competitive pricing options based on each client’s needs. The firm focuses on building teams and offering staffing options to achieve customer service and sales goals.
How CMX Solution outshines its competition
CMX Solutions offers clients top-notch customer service specialists with the skills to upsell, cross-sell and increase business. The firm works closely with various companies and businesses internationally, including Rakuten, Wind, Home Shopping Europe, and more. CMX Solutions provides seamless support, including:
- Increasing clients’ customer base by offering services and products with highly-skilled, multilingual staff
- Partnering with well-established corporations to provide cutting-edge ideas for marketing success
- Custom designing online marketing campaigns to increase and retain customers
- Developing brands and applying proven techniques to promote them on social media and company websites
- Confident, successful sales and customer support for inbound and outbound calls
CMX Solutions recruits highly skilled talent to fulfill all their clients’ roles while helping companies reduce the cost of payroll and turnover.
Christoph Ebner, Managing Director
Christoph Ebner has been managing director since 2012, overseeing the firm’s operation in four countries. He previously worked as a call center operations manager at VIOX CC Management and customer care manager for JCL AG. Christoph Ebner graduated with a Bachelor of Arts from Fachhochschule Regensburg in 2014.
CMX Solution reviews and comparisons
CMX Solutions’ Facebook page presents several positive recommendations, having a current score of 5.0. Former employees compliment the firm on Glassdoor, saying that their experience was excellent. Their score on this platform is 4.0 stars.
CMX Solution’s contact information
CMX Solution’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 389 2 320 1130.