Over $5 bil.
Doug Lane, President and CEO
About Capgemini: Review and comparison
Capgemini has over 50 years of industry experience. It collaborates with organizations worldwide, utilizing technology to drive business transformation and value creation.
The company’s approach integrates deep industry knowledge with expertise in rapidly evolving technological domains.
Its experts ensure that they have growing knowledge in the rapidly evolving tech domains such as cloud computing, data analytics, AI, connectivity, software development, digital engineering, and platform solutions.
Furthermore, Capgemini’s blend of technological knowledge and business understanding facilitates organizational transformation.
Capgemini offers comprehensive solutions spanning from strategic planning to operational management.
With a diverse workforce of nearly 350,000 strategic and technical professionals spanning more than 50 nations, the company is united by a common goal: Harness the potential of technology to empower humanity.
Capgemini’s BPO services and pricings
Here are the following services offered by Capgemini:
- Cloud services – Capgemini seamlessly integrates end-to-end cloud services with specialized industry knowledge and extensive global resources. This ensures meticulous guidance throughout your cloud transformation journey.
- Customer first – The company empowers clients to embrace bold decisions through a fusion of creativity, design, and rigorous analysis.
- Cybersecurity – Capgemini ensures offering superb cybersecurity solutions through a fusion of a business-centric approach, sector-specific proficiency, and adept cybersecurity professionals.
- Data and artificial intelligence – Capgemini offers a comprehensive portfolio of services, allowing individuals and businesses to leverage the transformative potential of data, AI, and GenAI.
- Enterprise management – Capgemini assists in the transformation of finance functions, HR services, supply chains, and customer interactions by leveraging digital business models.
- Intelligent industry – The firm assists clients in leveraging digital technologies to unleash the potential of their physical and digital realms. Capgemini also aids them in reimagining their existing resources through a fresh perspective.
- Sustainability – Capgemini has developed a portfolio of services under its Business to Planet philosophy. These services are designed to address various challenges while incorporating innovation and promoting sustainable performance on a large scale.
Capgemini’s rates are customized and dependent upon each customer’s and clients’ sought services. However, it provides a free consultation.
Get in touch with its experts to know more about its services and the rates offered.
How Capgemini outshines its competition
What sets Capgemini apart from the competition is that it ensures that its team of professionals always contributes to envisioning a better future and fostering sustainability and inclusivity.
Here are other remarkable achievements of Capgemini that make the firm stand out:
- Capgemini serves as the chosen provider for 85% of the 200 largest public companies featured on the Forbes Global 2000 list.
- For ten consecutive years, Capgemini has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute.
- Capgemini has positively impacted over 1,000,000 lives in its response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Capgemini is committed to sustainability, with its work aligned to support 11 of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
The Capgemini Research Institute has secured the top position for the sixth consecutive time in the quality of its thought leadership, as recognized by the independent professional services research firm Source Global Research.
Doug Lane (President and CEO)
With forty years of experience in information technology and management consulting, Doug has established himself as a seasoned senior executive and practice leader.
His expertise spans the entire life-cycle of technology solutions, encompassing the implementation of packaged software and custom-developed applications, the formulation and execution of IT strategies, as well as the deployment and maintenance of IT infrastructure.
Capgemini reviews and comparisons
“As a responsible company, the Group is realistic when it comes to the promises, as well as the risks, of technological innovation. Our role is to make it useful, accessible, and ethical.”
– Paul Hermelin (Chairman of the Board, and Aiman Ezzat, CEO)
Capgemini’s contact information
Capgemini’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call (+63) 2 696 7250.