About Accedo Technologies: Review and comparison
Accedo is an outsourcing company that provides bilingual customer interaction services to companies in the United States and Canada. They offer English, Spanish, and other language supports.
Their services include B2B sales and marketing, customer service, account servicing, data center services, and cloud computing. They also offer e-commerce support, technical support, help desk services, and back-office solutions.
Founded in 2007, Accedo is headquartered in Managua, Nicaragua. Employing between 1001 and 5000 staff, the company also has locations in four Colombian cities.
Accedo Technologies Outsourcing
The company provides bilingual service solutions to various industries, including:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Energy and Utilities
- Legal Services
- Retail and ECommerce
- Telecom Services
Accedo Technologies’s BPO services and pricings
- Customer service: The firm’s customer service specialists communicate with customers via their choice of platform. This includes chat, email, phone, social, video, and web support.
- Technical support: Accedo’s experienced technical support team specializes in Tier 1 and Tier 2 support. Goals include reducing repeat calls and resolving customer concerns.
- Sales: Accedo focuses on customer retention, cross-selling, and upselling while reducing operating costs and times. They have all of the strategic solutions required for an inbound, outbound, or blended contact center, including CRM integrations, recording, and reporting.
- Digital marketing: Offering cost-effective marketing strategies, Accedo customizes solutions to meet the specific needs of each industry. They can help companies adapt to current trends, build loyalty among customers, and reach the global marketplace. Website development, branding, paid ads, and graphic design are key areas of expertise.
- Helpdesk: Accedo will work to help reduce the workload of companies’ internal IT departments, thereby increasing their efficiency when it comes to priority tasks. Helpdesk tasks include troubleshooting, setting up email accounts, and resetting passwords.
- Custom business processes: Accedo provides various back-office supports to multiple industries including digital marketing, health care, legal, and human resources.
Prices for services will vary based on client needs and how many different types of support the company requires. Accedo clients save an average of 50 percent on service and operating costs each year.
How Accedo Technologies outshines its competition
In the customer service outsourcing field, Accedo stands out in the following ways:
- Artificial intelligence-powered contact center
- Experienced quality assurance team
- Flexible scheduling
- Ongoing training
- Process optimization and implementation
- Services tailored to each company’s needs
Alejandro Graham (CEO)
Alejandro Graham has been the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Accedo since 2007 when the company was founded. He is highly skilled in the areas of outsourcing, business development, and operations management.
Roger Pena (CIO/CISO/Executive VP)
Roger Pena is the Chief Information Officer (CIO), Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), and Executive Vice President at Accedo. He has almost four decades of experience in project management, information security, and infrastructure engineering.
Accedo Technologies reviews and comparisons
Accedo is a nearshore company offering contact center solutions in Nicaragua. While we currently do not have any reviews for Accedo, we recommend comparing the company to other midsize BPO providers in Nicaragua.
Accedo Technologies’s contact information
Accedo Technologies’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 505 2253 8400.