Converga Asia, Inc. is an Australian BPO company that specializes in information logistics, software as a service (SaaS) development, and offshore managed services. They have a wide range of developers working mostly with mobile, AWS, and other software for digitization. For offshore services, they offer HR, IT, and back-office solutions for their operations.
Their head office is located on the 15th floor of Marajo tower along 26th street cor. 4th avenue in Bonifacio Global City in Taguig. the building is strategically located near residential buildings, commercial establishments, and other corporate centers in The Fort. They also have three other offices in Makati City, Ortigas Center, and Clark.
Office Locations in Australia
- Building A – The Park Estate, 5 Talavera Rd, Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia
- 95 Buckhurst Street South Melbourne, VIC 3205
- Level 1, Lakeview House 236-242 Cowlishaw Street Tuggeranong ACT 2900
- Ground Floor, 410 Ann Street Brisbane QLD 4000
- Level 2, 133 Hasler Road Osborne Park WA 6017
- 6 Target Court Wairau Valley Auckland 0627
- 15 – 17 Kings Crescent Lower Hutt Wellington 5010
- 1 Treffers Road Wigram Christchurch 8042
- PO Box 803338 #79080 Chicago, IL 60680-3338 USA
- Level 15 Marajo Tower, 312 26th Street West cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634 Philippines
Converga’s Philippine office sits in the financial and lifestyle district in Metro Manila. The Bonifacio Global City, formerly a military base, was converted into a major urban development in the early 2000s. The district is under the Taguig City administration, though its nearby cities Makati and Pateros also claim jurisdiction on it.
The Makati CBD, meanwhile, where another office is located, is the leading business district in the Philippines. It started to boom in the 1990s when the first skyscrapers of the country were built. In 2014, the Makati Tourism Foundation and the City Government of Makati started to promote Makati CBD for tourism with the slogan “Make It happen, Make It Makati.”
The company has large scanners and OCRs as a part of their digitization service for their clients. Aside from levels of open offices, they also have conference rooms for voice and video conferences with their teams. They also encourage their clients to visit their offshore teams. With this, a touchdown office with a conference table is set up as their workspace and to help them keep up with their main tasks back home.