About OMS: Review and comparison
OMS is an innovative call center, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), and inbound and outbound teleservices solutions provider headquartered at Pearland, Texas. The firm has been providing its services since 2009.
This company prioritizes providing the best BPO solutions for the advertising, marketing, and consumer services industries.
Since its inception, OMS has expanded throughout the United States. Its current company size is between 10 to 50 employees, which gradually grows, and its last reported revenue is over $4 million.
OMS takes its approach to customer service very seriously. They view it as one of the primary components every business should prioritize. In addition, OMS believes that having efficient communication between companies and their customers is one way to keep a stable relationship and ensure recurring transactions.
OMS’s BPO services and pricings
OMS provides the following services:
- Customer service with flexible hours of operation and fully programmable Interactive Voice Response (IVR);
- Inbound sales campaigns for meeting or exceeding a client’s ROI;
- Political calling such as Voter ID, GOTV patch calls, persuasion calls, advocacy calls, Donations & Fundraising;
- Lead generation,
- Research surveys, political surveys, and opinion polls;
- Efficient Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer appointment setting;
- Up to three months of data storage and archival; and
- Data processing.
OMS’s pricing depends on the client’s desires and their business’s needs. The more services someone wants to incorporate into their business, the more they’ll have to pay.
How OMS outshines its competition
OMS takes pride in growing its clients’ businesses and improving those clients’ marketing strategies. Their flexibility with different industries gives all companies the same growth opportunities, regardless of their specialties and size. Their key points to success include:
- Using their years of expertise to help businesses launch their campaigns and create impactful ROI for their clients;
- Competitive rates with reliable US-based services;
- Finding leads that make clients’ companies work;
- 24/7, 365-day inbound coverage;
- Providing multiple redundancy points for increasing system reliability;
- PCI compliance for all interacting parties;
- Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer integration that ensures a business’s success and long-term growth.
Jason Adams (Owner and Founder/COO)
Jason Adams founded OMS and has been its Chief Operating Officer (COO) since 2009. He has over 28 years of industry experience, leads the firm’s sales efforts, and managed several multi-million dollar projects for many industries.
Craig Franklin (CEO and Managing Partner)
Craig Franklin has been OMS’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO) since 2014. He oversees client services, IT, and operations.
Brigg Lawrence (Senior Vice President, Client Services)
Brigg Lawerence has been OMS’s Senior Vice President since 2011. He’s responsible for client services and has over 23 years of experience.
OMS reviews and comparisons
OMS is an ideal full-service call center, BPO, and marketing solutions provider in the United States backed by seasoned industry leaders. Their specialists’ strategies also ensure swift program or campaign launches and quality performance.
Although there are limited reviews for OMS, it would be wise to find some comparisons with other US-based BPO solutions specializing in inbound and outbound B2B and B2C sales, answering, and other consumer services.
OMS’s contact information
OMS’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call (877) 340-0187.