$50 mil. - $100 mil.
Lani Morris, Co-founder and CEO
About MAP COMMUNICATIONS: Review and comparison
MAP Communications is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services provider and has the most experienced and compassionate customer support agents. Headquartered in Chesapeake, VA, USA, using the slogan “Call Center Excellence,” it has provided nationwide call center, phone answering, and live receptionist services for businesses since 1990.
This respected industry-leading BPO company focuses on tailoring BPO solutions. Over its decades of experience, MAP Communications has expanded operations to multiple call centers from humble beginnings with a small group of dedicated individuals in New York. The company’s size has grown to 850, and its revenue is $77 million.
MAP COMMUNICATIONS Outsourcing
The company takes great pride in the level of customer service it offers, and a big part of that relies on its in-house software and development team. Having in-house software translates into an efficient system, allowing for improved flexibility in the services and features they can deliver to customers on the fly.
In addition, MAP Communications enjoys an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). The list of companies that rely on them, including giants such as GE, Canon, Dupont, and WebMD, reflects their rating.
MAP COMMUNICATIONS’s BPO services and pricings
MAP Communications is a flexible outsourcing provider that offers an array of services:
- 24 Hour Answering Service
- After Hours Answering Service
- Bilingual Answering Service
- Call Overflow Answering Service
- Live Answering Service
- Message Dispatch Service
- On-Call Answering Service
- RSVP Answering Service
- Appointment Scheduling Service
- Call Routing
- Phone Call Screening
- 24 Hour Call Center Services
- BPO Call Center Services
- Business Continuity Call Center Services
- Customer Support Call Center Services
- Direct Response Call Center Services
- Disaster Recovery/Emergency Response
- eCommerce Call Center Services
- Inbound Call Center Services
- Order Taking Call Center Services
- Outsourced Call Center Services
- Product Recall Call Center Services
- Sales Lead Capture and Qualification Services
- Technical Support and Help Desk Services
On top of this list of services, the firm works with an assortment of small to large companies and handles international clientele.
MAP Communications’ pricing
MAP Communications’ offers a simple set of tiered payment options that let potential clients choose which package serves their needs.
The options come in:
- Standard—$43 per month
- Business—$164 per month
- Executive—$274 per month
How MAP COMMUNICATIONS outshines its competition
The company has a simple and effective outlook that makes them an industry leader: They put their customers first and strive to be the best in these ways:
- In-house software and development team
- Internally developed call-handling platform, ECHO
- Customized solutions and professional phone scripts built for each client.
- Non-reliance on outside software vendors for product enhancements
Grant Sibley (CFO)
Grant Sibley has served as MAP Communications’ Chief Financial Officer (CFO) since 1990. Recognized as a skilled leader, Sibley has particular talents in Mergers & Acquisitions, Due Diligence, and Executive Management.
MAP COMMUNICATIONS reviews and comparisons
MAP Communications has a better than average review rating of 3.6 out of 5. Many mixed reviews center around unusual fees and dissatisfying customer service.
MAP COMMUNICATIONS’s contact information
MAP COMMUNICATIONS’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 888-252-6555.