De la rotonda de Paso Ancho 250 metros norte sobre calle central, portón verde a mano derecha., San José, Costa Rica
$50 mil. - $100 mil.
About Grupo Electrotecnica: Review and comparison
Electrotécnica specializes in the development of critical mission infrastructure and intelligent management systems with 24/7 maintenance. Ever since it began operations in 1975, Electrotécnica has raised the flag of innovation and a commitment to excellence.
Electrotécnica is renowned for being the first and only company in Central America to build a data center that uses the latest TIER4 category level. For this, it has even received an award from the Uptime Institute, the standard bearer for digital infrastructure performance.
Electrotécnica currently has more than 300 collaborators with strongholds in four countries: Costa Rica, Nicaragua, El Salvador, and Guatemala.
Grupo Electrotecnica Outsourcing
Electrotécnica is an expert in outsourcing solutions for upgrading data center efficiency. These solutions cater to clients from various sectors, including:
- Banking and finance
- Food and agriculture
Grupo Electrotecnica’s BPO services and pricings
Electrotécnica also offers the following services:
- Preventive and predictive maintenance. Electrotécnica trains technical personnel and engineers directly at their factory to provide high-quality service in attending to possible equipment breakdowns.
- Corrective maintenance. Electrotécnica guarantees the continuous operation of critical systems by trained technical personnel.
- Structured cabling. Electrotécnica manages projects with choice fiber optic and copper cables, ensuring correct execution and a competitive quality-price ratio.
- Power quality. Electrotécnica sees its power quality as a way to optimize, support, and guarantee the correct operation and evaluation of electrical installations.
- Electromechanical installations. Electrotécnica’s installations contain all electrical and mechanical infrastructure necessary to guarantee proper functioning of critical mission equipment.
- Remote monitoring. Electrotécnica incorporates remote monitoring solutions or critical equipment to ensure business continuity.
Electrotécnica also offers a special product. NOMAD is a premium modular data center solution made up of an IT module connected to 1 or 2 power and cooling modules. NOMAD is characterized by being an all-inside, comprehensive, certifiable, and fast implementation solution that easily adapts to the needs of the business.
No pricing plans are currently available on Electrotécnica’s website, but the company can be contacted for inquiry.
How Grupo Electrotecnica outshines its competition
Electrotécnica has set a milestone by developing data centers with the TIER rating system. This system explains the infrastructure required for data center operations.
The TIER system developed by the Uptime Institute of the United States has been the international standard for data center performance for 25 years. The organization itself has awarded Electrotécnica for its adherence.
Electrotécnica’s strength lies in its specialized knowledge and experience in offering high-level services and solutions to critical situations.
Felipe Hangen (President)
Felipe Hangen is currently serving as the President of Electrotécnica, after serving as its CEO for five years.
He graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering from the Universidad de Costa Rica and has also worked as CEO of Creativería, a software development firm.
Grupo Electrotecnica reviews and comparisons
Electrotécnica has a high 4.7 score on Google Reviews. Excellent performance of the company’s services is cited by reviewers. The company also has a 3.7 score on Indeed, with employees commending the work atmosphere.
Grupo Electrotecnica’s contact information
Grupo Electrotecnica’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call +506 2010 5000.