About CALLUS: Review and comparison
CALLUS is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm that focuses on telephone sales consultations and customer support. Located in the Tân Bình district of Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, this company services businesses in the insurance, banking, and financial industry.
This company has provided call center services since 2018. However, its employees have many years of experience in BPO services. CALLUS focuses on letting its clients prioritize their core business happenings.
While this firm does not have many years in the industry, it serves businesses in the Netherlands, Korea, Vietnam, and India. It has around 600 employees who work in over 30 teams to fulfill client needs.
CALLUS handles about 15 projects using the same strategy. This strategy has developed the company’s expertise, efficiency, and flexibility. By offering call center solutions, the firm hopes to become a reliable service provider for those working in sales, finance, insurance, and banking.
Its mantra is “quality, responsibility, and respect.” The employees strive to provide high-quality services to their clients because they view it as their responsibility. Furthermore, the firm wants to treat its employees and clients with respect.
CALLUS’s BPO services and pricings
The BPO firm offers specialized solutions to its customers based on their area of business:
- Banks and finances: short- and long-term loan consultation, customer support, answering customer inquiries, advice on opening credit accounts, advice on withdrawing money from the credit account
- Insurance: support on opening credit accounts, health insurance consultation, health insurance sales, customer support, answering customer questions about health insurance, advice on buying quality insurance packages
- Education: answering student and customer questions, consultation on courses
- Sales: marketing products to retail partners, attracting loyal customers, defining a market, helping potential customers discover the company
Overall, CALLUS’s BPO services are designed to improve a business. It focuses on helping its clients’ workforce become more educated while also expanding the business’s scope. Furthermore, the blog keeps the company’s employees and clients informed about innovations in the BPO industry.
The firm’s pricing depends on the needs of the client. Regardless, it offers affordable and reasonably priced services to all of its clients. Employees can also negotiate their salaries to ensure everyone gets compensated fairly for their work.
How CALLUS outshines its competition
CALLUS stands out from similar BPO firms by offering educational services. It helps clients select courses to further develop their workforce. Also, the blog has many comprehensive posts to keep CALLUS employees and clients informed about BPO and call center solutions.
Unfortunately, CALLUS does not have public information about the executives at the company.
CALLUS reviews and comparisons
Due to the relatively small size and recent development of the firm, there are no reviews. However, employees have many benefits, including:
- Full insurance policy
- Negotiable salary
- Travel opportunities with the company
- Team building events
- Annual holidays
- Welfare regimes
- Option to apply for higher positions
- Canteen, cafe, and relaxation area
- Phones and laptops
This company does not offer remote positions for its employees, but it does have them specialize in specific services. Each worker devotes their attention to one area of the business.