$25 mil. - $50 mil.
Rene Huergas, Country Director
About Incoho: Review and comparison
Incoho is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company with experienced professionals who can help other companies extend their workforce without the need to hire onsite.
They’ve been around since 2001 and have decades of experience providing services related to accounting, debt collection, lead generation, telemarketing, research, and data entry. Whatever a client’s outsourcing needs are, Incoho can provide the service.
The company works to understand each client’s specific business needs so that they can customize their services to each specific client.
Incoho has a network of employees across North America and internationally. While they have an office in Metro Manila, Philippines, their main headquarters is in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
Having a North American presence allows clients to benefit from having an outsourcing partner that is available during North American business hours.
Incoho’s BPO services and pricings
Their services provide highly-skilled expertise at low costs with services that include:
- Paperless billing: Incoho helps companies move to a paperless billing system.
- Accounts receivable and collections: Their debt collection and accounts receivable model achieves maximum results while minimizing costs.
- Data management/web services: Incoho manages SKUs and UPCs for inventory optimization to improve customer experiences, boost profits, and eliminate errors.
- Bookkeeping: Their bookkeeping services help manage customer accounts daily with customized reports to help keep track of financial transactions
- Demand generation: The company’s sales team can help companies develop and increase an effective sales pipeline by creating a well-researched list lead and calling pre-qualified potential candidates.
Incoho offers free consultations with each client to discuss what they can do for the client’s business and discuss affordable pricing.
For example, Incoho can help a client convert to paperless billing for an average of $3.85 per customer. This up-front amount works out to an average saving of $0.89 per month per customer and starts paying off in company savings after four months.
How Incoho outshines its competition
Since the BPO has been in business since 2001, they have the experience to offer any outsourcing services that a client could need. Their advantages include:
- Longevity: Their experienced team members utilize best-in-class methodologies.
- Excellent customer service: Incoho seeks to do everything within its ability to please its clients.
- Full-service solutions: The company has the experience to provide needed business services beyond the ones they list on their website.
Anthony Woods (President and CEO)
Anthony Woods is a debt-collection specialist. He founded Incoho in 2001 and is the co-owner. He is also the founder and current CEO for Fast Track Staffing, the founder of UrbanQuest.com, and the founder and current CEO for 49 Solutions.
Jeff Elliott (Owner)
Jeff Elliott is an expert at leading complex industry initiatives. He has co-owned Incoho since 2008. Before that, he directed Oliver Wyman (15 years) and Mercer Management Consulting (14 years). He also audited corporate finances at Honeywell (three years).
Incoho reviews and comparisons
Clients are impressed with the level of customer service that Incoho provides. Rather than just performing a service, they ask their clients how they could provide the service better.
Clients also say that team members fit seamlessly with their clients’ company processes to make an immediate and cost-effective difference in their productivity.
Incoho’s contact information
Incoho’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 800-804-7714.