Via dei, Valtorta 47 20127 Milano (MI), Italy
$250 mil. - $500 mil.
Neal Napa Fuentes, Complex Team Manager
About Covisian: Review and comparison
Covisian, founded in 1999, is a global company with over 23,000 employees providing innovative customer management services and cutting-edge technology.
This outsourcing firm has more than 38 sites in six countries, serves over 150 customers internationally, and is recognized as a pioneer in customer experience.
Covisian is the first company in the BPO industry to provide customer service in the Metaverse.
Additionally, this organization is acting as a market leader in major high-value industries like:
- Retail & customer goods
- Digital & e-commerce
Covisian Digital’s personnel oversee an integrated E2E model and have a DNA that supports their customers’ sales throughout the digital sales funnel — from digital awareness to human conversion.
The company’s strong digital marketing skills and the team’s expertise in revenue generation enable them to create and manage the optimal digital strategy. This ensures the production and conversion of online-generated leads.
Covisian’s headquarters are located in seven different countries, and it provides services in several European languages (Italian, Spanish, English, French, etc.) and additional languages such as Japanese.
Covisian’s BPO services and pricings
Covisian provides a wide variety of customer management services:
- Customer and social care – providing customer care and customer support services via various channels (voice, chat, email, social).
- Commercial development and sales – Covisian offers inbound & outbound selling and upselling services.
- Churn prevention and claim management – prevention and retention services are provided by Covisian throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Backoffice and case management – Covisian provides a broad range of transactional backoffice services.
- Customer experience analytics – Covisian utilizes customer experience optimization using data-driven analytical modeling.
- Help desk and digital tutoring – Covisian helps your clients with technical issues and digital onboarding.
- Digital acquisition – Covisian delivers comprehensive digital marketing across several media and platforms, focusing on human conversion.
- Academy and corporate training – Covisian develops future customer management professionals with their academy and corporate training.
- Credit management and litigations – Covisian offers credit management and collection services through the credit maturity lifecycle.
Covisian’s pricing vary based on the services requested by each customer and client. However, they provide a free estimate. Connect with their specialists to learn more about their services and prices.
How Covisian outshines its competition
Covisian believes in a unique approach to BPO partnership. They employ technology to enhance human contact rather than replace it.
Further, Covisian holds the following recognitions (see it here):
- “Covisian Colombia obtains the certification for Good Innovation Practices (BPI).”
- “Covisian Spain wins Customer Relations Excellence Award for Innovation in the Metaverse.”
- “Covisian invited as jury in the “John McCarthy” Research Award.”
Neal Napa (Complex Team Manager)
Neal Napa is a capable leader and doer. His profession is founded on strong ethical and moral standards.
“Neal is a very committed professional and person. He is very supportive and communicative, always bringing new ideas and making sure people will understand the “why” for everything.”
— Nadya (Neal’s senior)
Covisian reviews and comparisons
Covisian Group, a leader in innovative contact center solutions in Italy, Spain, and Latin America, has partnered with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
MIT is a benchmark in innovation and technology that has been named the best university in the world for eleven consecutive years by QS World University Ranking.
Covisian partnered with MIT to train more than one hundred managers and collaborators from its offices in Spain, Italy, Colombia, and Peru through its intensive Digital Transformation program.
To increase training possibilities, Covisian works on consecutive stages of digital transformation and innovation themes with high-level partners such as MIT.
The company is set to broaden its approach to include senior management in the training program.
“The digital economy is present in every aspect of business life. To face the challenge, and develop their skills, we have identified MIT as the most prestigious academic institution in the world to offer a unique training opportunity for our resources.
This reinforces our commitment to encourage the develpoment of the members of our team, which will lead to the achievement of our main goal, which is to manage innovative technologies at the service of customers”.
— Gabriele Moretti, Executive President at Covisian Group
Covisian’s contact information
Covisian’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 902507507.